As a guest at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure maximum comfort and convenience throughout. Please be aware of the following policies:
ID Policy upon check-in
Please be advised that all guests including children staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray are required to present valid identification upon check-in which may be either a passport or National ID. UAE Nationals can check-in with either a passport, National ID or a valid UAE driving license.
Kindly note that Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has been identified as a no fly zone by Dubai Civil Aviation. Therefore, drones are prohibited by law around the premises and may be confiscated by authorities if seen in use, unless the required Dubai Civil Aviation permits are obtained.
- CHECK-IN: From 15:00
- CHECK-OUT: Until 12:00 (late check-out available for Sirius members).
- CANCELLATION/PREPAYMENT: For general rates (e.g. Best Available Rate), there is no charge for cancelling up to 24 hours prior to your reservation date. For Advance Purchase Rate and special offer rates, please check the Terms & Conditions of each rate on the Accommodation selection page for more details.
With the exception of Advance Purchase Rate, we will not charge your credit card prior to your stay with us. Please check the Terms & Conditions of each rate on the Accommodation selection page for more details.
- CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS: Children should be under the age of 12 to qualify for this rate when booking.
Child / Infant cots can be provided on request.
- PETS: For the comfort and safety of all guests, pets are not permitted.
- SMOKING: Smoking in some rooms is permitted. Please request a smoking room at time of booking to ensure availability for your stay.
- GUESTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: We have a number of support services to assist guests with special needs. Please contact our Concierge for more details.
- CREDIT CARDS: All major credit cards are accepted.