As a guest at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure maximum comfort and convenience throughout. Please be aware of the following policies:
ID Policy upon check-in
All guests including children staying at Jumeirah Mina A; are required to present original valid identification upon check-in, which may either be a Passport or UAE/GCC National ID.
- UAE Nationals/Residents can check-in with a Passport or National ID
- GCC Nationals can check-in with a Passport or National ID.
- GCC Residents can check-in with Passport.
- Rest of the world citizens can check-in with Passport.
Kindly note that Madinat Jumeirah has been identified as a no fly zone by Dubai Civil Aviation. Therefore, drones are prohibited by law around the premises and may be confiscated by authorities if seen in use, unless the required Dubai Civil Aviation permits are obtained.
- CHECK-IN: From 15:00
- CHECK-OUT: Until 12:00 hours (late check-out available for [Sirius] members).
- CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS: Children should be under the age of 12 to qualify for this rate when booking.
Additional cots can be provided on request.
- PETS: For the comfort and safety of all guests, pets are not permitted.
- SMOKING: Smoking in some rooms is permitted. Please request a smoking room at time of booking to ensure availability for your stay.
- GUESTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: We have a number of support services to assist guests with special needs. Please contact our Concierge for more details.
- CREDIT CARDS: All major credit cards are accepted.