As a UAE resident, treat yourself to a well-deserved break with this limited-time offer. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, and your choice of complimentary lunch or dinner at over 40 award-winning restaurants.
Book and stay by 27 November, and enjoy up to 30% off your next getaway.
Your staycation includes a world of exclusive benefits:
- Up to 30% off our Best Available Rate
- Complimentary daily breakfast at Arboretum or Khaymat Al Bahar
- Daily complimentary lunch or dinner at over 40 restaurants across Dubai
- Complimentary daily sundowners
- World class butler service
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and a two-kilometre private beach
- Kids Club access for junior guests
- Access to Talise Spa and Talise Fitness facilities
- Shuttle services to and from Mall of the Emirates
- Wi-fi internet access to share your special moments
- Offer valid until 27 November 2019
Dubai Fitness Challenge
Join in the Dubai 30x30 Challenge. Visit Talise Fitness at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam and join our daily wellness and fitness classes.
Dubai Fitness Challenge (DFC) returns from 18 October – 16 November 2019 to transform Dubai into the most active city in the world. This initiative challenges everyone in the city to complete 30 minutes of activity a day for 30 days.
For more information, visit: dubaifitnesschallenge.com
Book your memorable staycation today:
Tel: +971 4 364 7555
Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Annual Maintenance:
In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark will be conducting essential maintenance from 11 January until 6 February 2020. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark will be closed and will re-open to the public on 7 February 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to residents of the UAE.
- To receive this offer, a valid original Emirates ID card must be presented upon check-in to validate your residency. Otherwise Best Available Rate available on the day of check-in will apply.
- The limited time offer of up to 30% off is only valid on bookings and stays until 27 November and subject to black-out dates from 15 to 19 November, where a discount of 10% will apply.
- All room rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee, a tourism dirham fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night and an additional 5% VAT.
- Reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of booking.
- Kids Club access applies only to the hotel in which the guest is staying.
- This offer includes one complimentary breakfast, with a choice of one lunch or one dinner per day.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Complimentary breakfast, with a choice of lunch or dinner is offered per person, per room at selected Jumeirah restaurants only.
- Supplementary charges are valid for food only, unless otherwise specified.
- Invitations to dine do not include beverages, which will be charged separately.
- Meals not consumed on the day will not be carried over.
- Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults.
- Children aged 4 to 11 years dine with 50% discount if supplement is applied, except for children’s menu.
- Children aged 3 years and below dine with our compliments when accompanied by parents and when ordering from the children’s menu.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for in-room dining at selected participating hotels.
- Block-out dates may apply on certain occasions. Block-out dates are determined at the discretion of each hotel.
- A set-menu is offered at selected restaurants in the participating hotels, and supplement fees may apply on selected dishes.
- Participating restaurants in this offer may change without prior notice due to seasonality and some restaurants may be subject to closure due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- Offer rates are subject to change.
Burj Al Arab
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Private Dining or at Gold On 27.
- Invitation to dine for Le Grand Petit Déjeuner brunch at Al Muntaha does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Invitations to dine at Sahn Eddar and Skyview Bar & Restaurant are valid for afternoon tea only.
- Children aged 8 years and above only are welcome to dine at Al Muntaha and Al Mahara during dinner. Guests of all ages are welcome to dine during lunch.
- Participating restaurants at Burj Al Arab are subject to closure. Visit thehotel page for full information on dates of closure.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Invitation to dine at Villa Beach is complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
- Invitation to dine for in-room dining is applicable for lunch or dinner only.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Invitations to dine are not valid for in-room dining, in the Club Lounge and Music Hall.
- A three-course dinner set-menu is offered at The Rib Room at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- A three-course meal is offered at selected complimentary restaurants, with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Plumeria, Crimson Gallery and Cu-ba.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Nomad Friday Brunch.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of without prior notice.