Here are some of our CSR initiatives:
- During the holy month of Ramadan, 5,256 guests participated, filling 15 containers of clothes loaded onto four trucks, and donating them to Beit Al Khair Society.
- Our annual Swim Around the Burj charity event with Médecins Sans Frontières. In 2014, this helped to raise over AED 240,000 for urgent humanitarian needs.
- We organise a Sun & Water safety programme with over 200 local school partners, plus a summer camp for special needs children.
- We recycle extensively and run a quarterly Beach Cleanup initiative on Dubai’s public beaches.
- We participate in Earth Hour annually by switching off all the lights from 20:30 to 21:30.
- We participate in the awareness of Breast Cancer for the month of October as well as Movember for the month of November.
- We partner with our neighbouring Jumeirah hotels: Jumeirah Mina A'Salam and Burj Al Arab on a Turtle Rehabilitation Project.
- We conduct a Wellness Campaign where we focus on our colleagues' health and wellbeing every month.
- We host groups of special needs children every month to experience the waterpark.
- We have special benefits to accommodate guests with disabilities such as parking, admission rates and ride experience. View our complete Disability Policy document for more detailed information.
View our complete Sustainability Management Plan and Environmental Policy document that provides information about our different Corporate Social Responsibility activities in our waterpark.