As a UAE Resident, save up to 20% on your stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Choose your preferred staycation:
UAE Residents offer with breakfast and a choice of lunch or dinner
- 10% off best available ate
- Daily breakfast
- A choice of lunch or dinner at over 40 participating restaurants*
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and private beach
- AED 150 Talise Spa voucher per person
- Access to Kids Club
- Access to Talise Spa and The J Club
- Complimentary wi-fi internet access
*To see the full list of participating outlets, please go to jumeirah.com/flavoursbooklet
UAE Residents offer with breakfast
This offer includes the following benefits:
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us:
Tel: +971 4 406 8500
Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Annual Maintenance:
In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark will be conducting essential maintenance from 11 January until 6 February 2020. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark will experience full closure and will re-open to the public on 7 February 2020.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel has an ongoing project to remove the marina, and extend the beach as part of a larger plan to introduce a new hotel project, which will be located next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Throughout the duration of this project every effort will be made to limit our guests exposure to the disruption, but guests may experience an escalation of noise when in the vicinity of the project perimeter.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to residents of the UAE, to validate your residency, valid original Emirates ID card must be presented upon check-in to avail of the offer. Otherwise best rate available on the day of check-in will apply
- Voucher is not applicable with any other offers or promotions, or redeemable against retail items
- Voucher can only be used during the guest stay
- One voucher per person per treatment
- The voucher is valid within two months from the date of issuance; otherwise it will be considered null and void
- Voucher is subject to availability, non refundable, non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All room rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee, a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night and an additional 5% VAT
- Reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of booking
Terms and Conditions: UAE residents offer with half board:
- Stay offer is valid until 10 May 2020.
- A minimum length of stay of two nights is required to receive this offer.
- Bookings for one night will be given bed & breakfast benefits.
- Your half-board experience includes one breakfast, with a choice of one lunch or one dinner per day.
- All room rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee, a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night and an additional 5% VAT.
- Kids Club access applies only to the hotel in which the guest is staying.
- These dining offers are valid for stays between 1 October 2019 and 10 May 2020.
- These offers are not valid in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Complimentary breakfast, with a choice of lunch or dinner is offered per person, per room at selected Jumeirah restaurants only.
- Supplementary charges are valid for food only, unless specified.
- Invitations to dine do not include beverages, and will be charged separately.
- Meals not consumed on the day will not carry over.
- Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children aged 12 and above are considered as adults. Different policy is applicable for in-house guests at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Children aged from 4 to 11 dine with 50% discount if supplement is applied, except for children’s menu. Different policy is applicable for in-house guests at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Children aged 3 and under dine with our compliments when accompanied by parents and when ordering from the children’s menu. Different policy is applicable for in-house guests at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for in-room dining at selected participating hotels.
- Block out dates may apply on certain occasions. Block out dates are determined at the discretion of each hotel.
- A set menu is offered at selected restaurants in the participating hotels, and supplement fees may apply on selected dishes.
- Participating restaurants may change without prior notice due to seasonality and some restaurants may be subject to closure due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
Burj Al Arab
- Invitations to dine are not valid for private dining or Gold On 27.
- Invitation to dine for Le Grand Petit Déjeuner brunch at Al Muntaha does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Invitation to dine at Sahn Eddar and Skyview Bar & Restaurant is valid only for afternoon tea.
- Children aged 8 and above only are welcome to dine at Al Muntaha and Al Mahara during dinner. All ages are welcome to dine during lunch.
- Participating restaurants at Burj Al Arab are subject to closure. Visit the hotel website for full information on dates of closure.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Invitation to dine at Villa Beach is complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
- Invitation to dine for in-room dining is applicable for lunch or dinner only.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Invitations to dine are not valid for in-room dining, Club Lounge and Music Hall.
- A three-course meal is offered at selected restaurants complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Plumeria, Crimson Gallery and Cu-ba.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Nomad Friday Brunch.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.