Explore vibrant experiences with your family and capture special moments that will last a lifetime at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. As a GCC resident save 15% on your stay. With its family-oriented facilities and activities, Jumeirah Beach Hotel will keep the whole family entertained with a host of exclusive complimentary benefits.
Your Jumeirah Breaks include:
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast
- Exclusive private beach access
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™
- Complimentary access to Sinbad’s Kids Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access all around the resort
- All Jumeirah Sirius Members can collect Double Jumeirah Sirius Points with this offer.
This offer is exclusive to residents of Gulf Corporation Council (GCC).
For more information or reservations, please contact us:
Telephone: +971 4 406 8500
December 2017 will mark the 20th anniversary of Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and in line with our commitment to continue to offer memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests, we are introducing a refreshed look for 175 rooms and suites, and upgrades to a number of our most popular guest facilities.
The refurbishment programme will take place between May - December 2017. The Family Pool and Kids Club will be closed for certain periods of the refurbishment:
- The private beach will be completed by mid-October and the last beach bar by early November. Sections of the beach are still accessible, and food and beverage service is available throughout the day.
- The family pool will be ready in early November, however, guests can access the leisure pool and the lap pool.
- The Kids Club will re-open in late December. Guests will still be able to enjoy a temporary Kids Club facility, located on the first floor of the hotel next to Naya restaurant, open from 8:00 to 20:00.
Guests should expect noise within the hotel between 10:00 and 18:00, as well as other activities outside of those hours, when work is being completed.
Learn about Jumeirah Beach Hotel 2017 Refurbishment Programme, May - December 2017
Wild Wadi WaterparkTM Annual Maintenance
In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi WaterparkTM will be conducting essential maintenance from 13 January until 8 February 2018. During this period, Wild Wadi WaterparkTM will experience full closure and will re-open to the public on 9 February 2018.