A guideline on how we are keeping our guests safe
- Strict social distancing policy is practiced throughout the hotel.
- While in circulation, all guests are asked to adhere to our mask policy.
- All employees wear a face mask at all times and are temperature controlled 2x/day.
- Sanitising gel pumps are abundantly available at all contact points.
- All public areas are fogged from 1 to 3 times a day.
- Jumeirah Stay Safe guidelines and practices are developed in collaboration with Ecolab and Bureau Veritas, two of the industry’s health and safety leaders.
- The room undergoes a complete fogging process.
- Dedicated public area cleaning attendants to disinfect high-touch surfaces constantly.
- Pillows/duvets are fogged after each checkout. Pillow protectors and mattress protection are changed after each check-out.
Food and Beverage
- Sanitising gel and sanitising wipes at every table in every restaurant in the hotel.
- Dedicated health and safety specialist in all kitchens.
- Fogging of our restaurants takes place before each meal period.
- All our menus are digital. Paper menus are available on request.
- Our teams will efficiently serve breakfast a la carte as buffets have been suspended.
For more information, please refer to the below links:
Stay Safe Guest Etiquette
Your Stay Safe Feedback