Nationalities eligible for visa on arrival
The Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai have introduced a visa on arrival Facility for 47 nationalities. Citizens of the following countries will have a 30 day visit visa Stamped on their passports at the port of entry, eliminating the need to apply for a visa Prior to arriving in the UAE.
These can be extended for another 30 days by paying an Additional AED 850.
Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, USA, Canadian, Great Britain, Hong Kong SAR, Vatican City, China and Russia.
Citizens of the following countries may stay for a maximum period of 90 days within 180 days period: Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Denmark, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Malta, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria and Iceland.
Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council should confirm with the UAE Consulate or Embassy in country of residence before traveling to the UAE. GCC residents can now apply online for UAE entry permits or Jumeirah visa team.
All Nationalities which are not included in the 47 countries, are not eligible for visa on arrival, and must apply for a visa through the UAE immigration authorities
Jumeirah Group Properties offer a Guest Visa Service that arranges service or tourist visas for Guests visiting the UAE and staying at one of the Jumeirah Group Properties.
Jumeirah Guest Visa Terms and Conditions
List of Documents required to process Visas for guests:
1. Clear and valid passport copy of each guest (minimum validity of 6 months prior to arrival).
2. Completed and signed Entry Visa Request Form for each guest.
3. Signed Jumeirah Guest Visa Terms and Conditions.
4. Passport-sized colored picture
Types of visa
1. Tourist Visa will be issued for a period of stay exceeding 10 days and less than 30 days. (Cannot be extended)
Jumeirah Guest Visa Service
Guests must make the following applicable payments to Jumeirah Group Properties before any visa applications are made on behalf of the Guests. All payments made by credit card must be made by the Guest; only in exceptional circumstance will Jumeirah Group Properties accept credit card payment by third parties on behalf of a Guest. No cash payments will be accepted.
1. All government fees related to the Guest visa application will be charged to the guest.
2. Government fees are subject to change.
3. Government fees are non-refundable.
Jumeirah Guest Visa Service Administration Charges
1. A charge of AED 300 will be charged to the Guest for a Tourist Visa.
2. A minimum two nights stay at the selected Jumeirah Group Properties to be charged to the guest’s credit card.
3. In the event that visa application is rejected by the Department of Naturalization and Residence in UAE, Jumeirah Group Properties will charge the whole visa fees to be deducted from the original guest visa service, two nights stay at Jumeirah Group Properties will be refunded.
4. Jumeirah Group Properties reserves the right to change at anytime its charges without prior notice to the Guest.
5. Jumeirah Group Properties’ Administration charges, in the event of a No-Show or late Cancellation, are nonrefundable.
1. A Security Deposit of AED 5,000 will be required for citizens of the following nationalities: all former CIS countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Cameron, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Morocco, Syria,Yemen.
2. A Security Deposit of AED 5,000 will be required for female guests under the age of 25 who are unaccompanied by a relative.
Cancellations of Visa and Reservations
Guests may cancel visas arranged by Jumeirah Guest Visa Service. Government fees and Jumeirah Guest Visa Service administration charges, in the event of cancellation, are non-refundable.
1. Visa applications submitted by the Jumeirah Guest Visa Service take approximately 3-4 working days to process (excluding weekends and public holidays).
2. Guests requiring urgent visas must contact the selected Jumeirah Group Property directly. Additional fees and charges will apply for urgent applications.
3. Jumeirah Group Properties take no responsibility whatsoever to any delays that may arise in the visa application process.
1. The holder of online visa must arrive from Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi.
2. The holder must leave UAE when checked out from the hotel. A fine will be payable to Dubai Immigration for each day overstayed.
3. Guests who remain for a further stay in the UAE following check-out from a Jumeirah Group hotel are in breach of these terms and conditions and their respective Tourist Visa, and may face court action and/or penalties.
1. The Jumeirah Guest Visa Service is not available to individuals who are not staying at one of the Jumeirah Group Properties, or to companies that do not have a pre existing credit facility with Jumeirah Group Properties.
2. The Jumeirah Guest Visa Service is not available for individuals or companies already in the UAE.
3. Guests must arrive on the exact date of the Jumeirah Group Properties reservation. If not the guest must contact the reservations to amend the booking or cancel the reservation and the visa.
4. The Tourist Visas are issued by the UAE immigration authorities to the Jumeirah Group Properties on the basis that the Guest will stay at one of the Jumeirah Group Properties during their stay in the UAE and will not extend their stay elsewhere in the UAE.
5. Guests who remain for a further stay in the UAE following checking out from the Jumeirah Group Properties are in breach of these Terms and Conditions and their respective Service or Tourist visas and may face Court action and or penalties.
6. Jumeirah Group Properties shall report any overstay by guests to the immigration
Authorities and takes no responsibility for any Guests that overstay in the UAE.
7. Jumeirah Group Properties reserves the right not to offer the Guest Visa Service without giving a reason.
1. The issue of visas is subject to the sole approval of the Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and cannot be guaranteed by the Jumeirah Group Properties.
2. Governmental fees are subject to change and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
3. The issue of a visa does not guarantee entry into the UAE. As with immigration
authorities in other countries, entry is at the ultimate discretion of the UAE Immigration Authorities.
4. The issued visa becomes invalid if the information on the visa changes.
It is the responsibility of the Guest to ensure that visa conditions set out in these Terms & Conditions and by UAE laws and regulations are still valid at the time of travel to the UAE.
Jumeirah Group Properties will accept no responsibility for any changes to UAE laws and regulation.
Download our Visa Service Terms and Conditions here