As a guest or resident, you will have access to our restaurants and bars, exceptional leisure facilities and activities, and majestic venues for hosting social events and conferences.
- 199 fully serviced residences
- A variety of world-class restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool and private beach
- Talise spa with 13 treatment suites
- Six P Gym
- Please be advised that all guests including children staying at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers are required to present valid identification upon check-in which may be either a passport or National ID.
- The Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT) has recently announced the removal of tourism fees in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. As of 16 March 2020, all hotel establisments are exempted from Tourism Fees, Municipality Fees and Municipality Room Fees.
Kindly note the below Terms and Conditions for our Parking System:
- All services related to the car park and valet parking are managed by Zone Parking Solutions LLC. For more information kindly contact Concierge at +971 2 811 5722.
- Complimentary valet parking of 6 hours is available with a minimum spend of AED 35 at any of our Restaurants & Bars in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.
- Complimentary valet parking of 6 hours is available when visiting our Six P Gym, Talise Spa, or upon purchase of a Pool and Beach day pass.
- Complimentary valet parking of 12 hours is available when visiting the Club Executive Lounge and when attending a meeting or event in our Conference Centre.
- Guests will need to receive a stamp on their Valet tickets at the visited venue within Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in order to avail the complimentary parking.
- Valet Tickets should be given to the Valet Desk upon departure, which are scanned in order to verify if any further charges are applicable.
- Avenue Valet tickets cannot be validated at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.
- For self-parking kindly refer to the below applicable tariffs.
|Valet Parking (Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel Main Entrance)|
|Time Period||Tariff (AED)|
|Every 4 Hours||50|
|Visitor Parking (Basement 1)||Premium Parking (Waitrose Entrance)|
|Time Period||Tariff (AED)||Time Period||Tariff (AED)|
|Hour 1||Free||Hour 1||Free|
|Hour 2||10||Hour 2||25|
|Hour 3||20||Hour 3||50|
|Hour 4||30||Hour 4||75|
|Hour 5||40||Hour 5||100|
|Hour 6||50||Hour 6||125|
|Hour 7||60||Hour 7||150|
|Hour 8||70||Hour 8||175|
|Hour 9||80||Hour 9||200|
|Hour 10||90||Hour 10||225|
|Hour 11||100||Hour 11||250|
|Hour 12||110||Hour 12||275|
|Up to 24 Hours||150||Up to 24 Hours||400|
As a guest or resident at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Residences, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure maximum comfort and convenience. Please be aware of the following policies:
- LLEGADA: From 15:00
- SALIDA: Until 12:00 (late check-out available for Sirius members)
- NIÑOS Y CAMAS EXTRA: Children should be under the age of 12 to qualify for this rate when booking. Additional cots can be provided on request.
- MASCOTAS: For the comfort and safety of all guests, pets are not permitted.
- FUMADOR: Smoking in some rooms is permitted. Please request a smoking room at time of booking to ensure availability for your stay.
- HUÉSPED CON NECESIDADES ESPECIALES: We have a number of support services to assist guests with special needs. Please contact our Concierge for more details.
- TARJETA DE CRÉDITO: All major credit cards are accepted.