Situated on the 27th floor of Burj Al Arab, the two-tiered Al Falak Ballroom is the epitome of elegance offering you everything you need to create your one-of-a-kind Henna Night. Unique and distinctive, the sophisticated décor, in the style of an 18th century Viennese opera house, blends with the magical location and provides you the perfect backdrop for a vibrant celebration.
Your Henna Night includes:
- Dedicated female event specialist to assist the bride with all arrangements
- Complete table setup, including silverware, choice of table linen and Burj Al Arab chairs
- Floral centrepieces for each table designed by our in-house team of florists
- Customised menu created by our Emirati chef including canapés, a live station and specially curated dishes
- Traditional welcome hospitality by Burj Al Arab hostesses serving Arabic coffee, dates and cold towels to guests upon arrival
- Bridal changing room fully equipped with a make-up station adjacent to the ballroom
- Dedicated Majlis area for the groom and his closest family
- Exclusive room for kids beside the ballroom
- Complimentary flow of soft drinks and juices throughout dinner service
- 5m x 3m stage and a customisable dance floor to the venue set-up
- Enclosed area for the DJ inside the ballroom
- Access to one of our luxurious suites for a private photoshoot prior to bridal entrance
- Food tasting for up to four people prior to the event
- Complimentary valet parking for all guests
Add on: 30-minute foot reflexology and face mask for the bride and four female friends at AED 2,600
TIER 1 :This Burj Al Arab Henna Night package is inclusive of all the above benefits and services.
Rates starting from AED 440 per person.
TIER 2: Inclusive of all the above benefits and services, along with two hours private access for the bride and her four closest friends to enjoy an afternoon tea at the infinity indoor pool.
Rates starting from AED 480 per person
For more information or bookings please contact:
Phone: +971 4 301 7163