Add flavour to your holiday at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. Wake up to a delicious complimentary daily breakfast, followed by your choice of complimentary lunch or dinner in over 40 award-winning restaurants across Dubai, including Burj Al Arab restaurants.
This offer includes the following benefits:
- Daily buffet breakfast at Mundo
- Complimentary lunch or dinner at over 40 participating Jumeirah restaurants located across Dubai*
- Access to Talise Fitness and Talise Spa facilities
- Shuttle services to selected destinations in Dubai
- Wi-fi internet access to share your precious moments
- Offer valid until 25 December 2020
To see the full list of participating outlets, please go to jumeirah.com/flavoursbooklet
For more information or reservations, please contact us:
Tel: +971 4 319 8500
Terms and Conditions
- All room rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee, a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night and an additional 5% VAT.
- All staying guests, including children, are required to present original valid identification (passport or UAE/GCC National ID) which may be scanned upon check-in.
- Kids Club access applies only to the hotel in which the guest is staying.
- Private beach access applies only to the hotel in which guests are staying.
- Your half-board experience includes one breakfast, with a choice of one lunch or one dinner per day.
- These offers are not valid in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Complimentary breakfast, with a choice of lunch or dinner is offered per person, per room at selected Jumeirah restaurants only.
- Supplementary charges are valid for food only, unless specified.
- Invitations to dine do not include beverages, and will be charged separately.
- Meals must be consumed on daily basis or they will be lost.
- Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children aged 12 years and above are considered as adults.
- Children aged from 4 to 11 years dine with 50% discount if supplement is applied, except for children’s menu.
- Children aged 3 years and below dine with our compliments when accompanied by parents and when ordering from the children’s menu.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for In-Room Dining at selected participating hotels.
- Block out dates may apply on certain occasions. Block out dates are determined at the discretion of each hotel.
- A set menu is offered at selected restaurants in the participating hotels, and supplement fees may apply on selected dishes.
- Participating restaurants may change without prior notice due to seasonality and some restaurants may be subject to closure due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
Burj Al Arab
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Private Dining and Gold On 27.
- Invitation to dine for Le Grand Petit Déjeuner brunch at Al Muntaha does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Invitation to dine at Sahn Eddar and Skyview Bar & Restaurant is valid only for afternoon tea.
- Children aged 8 years and above only are welcome to dine at Al Muntaha and Al Mahara during dinner. All ages are welcome to dine during lunch.
- Participating restaurants at Burj Al Arab are subject to closure. Visit the hotel website for full information on dates of closure.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Invitation to dine at Villa Beach is complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
- Invitation to dine for In-Room Dining is applicable for lunch or dinner only.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Invitations to dine are not valid for In-Room Dining, Club Lounge and Music Hall.
- A three-course meal is offered at selected restaurants complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Plumeria, Crimson Gallery and Cu-ba.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Nomad Friday Brunch.
Offer rates are subject to change. Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Jumeirah Flavours without prior notice.