Add flavour to your next holiday and save up to 10% when you book at least three days in advance. Wake up to delicious complimentary daily breakfast, followed your choice of lunch or dinner in over 40 award-winning restaurants across Dubai (including Burj Al Arab restaurants).
This offer includes the following benefits:
- 10% off our best available rate
- Complimentary daily breakfast.
- Daily lunch or dinner at over 40 participating Jumeirah restaurants located across Dubai.*
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and private beach.
- Access to KiDS Club.
- Access to Talise Spa and The J Club.
- Enjoy shuttle services to-and-from the Mall of the Emirates.
- Wi-Fi internet access to share your precious moments.
- Offer valid until 25 December 2020.
*To see the full list of participating outlets, visit jumeirah.com/flavoursbooklet
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us:
Telephone: +971 4 406 8500
Jumeirah Beach Hotel has an ongoing project to remove the marina, and extend the beach as part of a larger plan to introduce a new hotel project, which will be located next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Throughout the duration of this project every effort will be made to limit our guests exposure to the disruption, but guests may experience an escalation of noise when in the vicinity of the project perimeter
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid until 25 December 2020.
- All room rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee, a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night, and an additional 5% VAT.
- A minimum of three days booking lead time is applicable for stays until 30 April 2020. 21 days booking lead time shall apply afterwards.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- Payment is non-refundable and non-changeable, and cancellations result in 100% cancellation fee.
- Discounts on Jumeirah Flavours rate varies based on seasonality and number of adults/children.
- Kids Club access applies only to the hotel in which guests are staying.
- Private beach access applies only to the hotel in which guests are staying.
- Restaurant offerings are valid for stays until 25 December 2020. Blackout dates apply.
- Your half-board experience includes one breakfast, with a choice of one lunch or one dinner per day.
- These offers are not valid in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Complimentary breakfast, with a choice of lunch or dinner is offered per person, per room at selected Jumeirah restaurants only.
- Supplementary charges are valid for food only, unless specified.
- Invitations to dine do not include beverages, and will be charged separately.
- Meals must be consumed on daily basis or they will be lost.
- Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children aged 12 and above are considered adults. Different policy is applicable for in-house guests at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Children aged from 4 to 11 dine with 50% discount if supplement is applied, except for children's menu. Different policy is applicable for in-house guests at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Children aged 3 and below dine with our compliments when accompanied by parents and when ordering from the children's menu. Different policy is applicable for in-house guests at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for in-room dining at selected participating hotels.
- Block out dates may apply on certain occasions. Block out dates are determined at the discretion of each hotel.
- A three-course menu is offered at selected restaurants in the participating hotels.
- Participating restaurants may change without prior notice due to seasonality and some restaurants may be subject to closure due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Access to the Talise Spa facilities is only applicable when booking a 60-minute treatment.
- Access to The J Club facilities is available to all in-house guests.
- All supplement prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All staying guests, including children, are required to present original valid identification (passport or UAE National ID) which may be scanned upon check-in.
- In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will be conducting its essential maintenance between January and February 2021. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will experience full closure.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Invitation to dine at Al Marsa Lounge is applicable during day time only.
- Invitation to dine at Villa Beach is complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
- Invitation to dine for in-room dining is applicable for lunch or dinner only.
- Children aged 12 and above staying outside Jumeirah Beach Hotel are considered as adults.
- Children aged from 4 to 11 staying outside Jumeirah Beach Hotel dine with 50% discount if supplement is applied, except for children's menu.
- Children aged 3 and under staying outside Jumeirah Beach Hotel dine with our compliments when accompanied by parents and when ordering from the children's menu.
Burj Al Arab
- Invitations to dine are not valid for private dining, Skyview Bar or Gold On 27.
- Invitation to dine for Le Grand Petit Djeuner brunch at Al Muntaha does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Invitation to dine at Sahn Eddar is valid only for afternoon tea.
- Children aged 8 and above only are welcome to dine at Al Muntaha and Al Mahara during dinner. All ages are welcome during lunch.
- Participating restaurants at Burj Al Arab are subject to summer closure. Visit the burjalarab.com for full information on dates of closure.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Invitations to dine are not valid for in-room dining, Club Lounge and Music Hall.
- A three-course meal is offered at selected restaurants complimentary with additional supplement fees on selected dishes.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Invitations to dine are not valid for Plumeria, Crimson Gallery and Cu-ba.
- Invitations to dine are not valid for the Nomad Friday Brunch.
Offer rates are subject to change. Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of Jumeirah Flavours without prior notice.