Dubai, 5 November 2020: Jumeirah Group took home 18 titles at the annual World Travel Awards held earlier this week.
Recognised on both a Group and individual property level across seven categories, the hospitality leader secured 13 wins in the Middle East, three in Europe and two in Asia. Highlights included the award for the Middle East's Leading Luxury Hotel Brand and United Arab Emirates' Leading Hotel Group, as well as the Middle East's Leading Hotel 2020 for Jumeirah Al Naseem and the United Arab Emirates' Leading Hotel 2020 for Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
Every year, the World Travel Awards recognise and reward excellence in travel and tourism, as voted for by the global public. This year’s winners were announced at a series of virtual events, with the spotlight placed firmly on Jumeirah Group’s exceptional brand and property offerings through its multiple wins.
Commenting on the Group’s success, Chief Executive Officer José Silva said: “It’s safe to say that this has been an unprecedented year, but we are immensely proud that, despite the various challenges, we continue to innovate, surprise and impress our guests with exceptional experiences. Our communities and loyal guests recognise and applaud the lengths we have gone to, to introduce fresh new concepts and deliver safe, memorable experiences – it’s our commitment to our guests that has culminated in these prestigious awards. Winning these awards is a testament to the world-class standard of service that we pride ourselves on and they shall certainly serve to motivate and fuel our passion to push boundaries and continue to set new standards in hospitality.”
Graham E. Cooke, Founder of the World Travel Awards, said: “I am delighted that Jumeirah has been recognised by both the travel trade and public in World Travel Awards 2020. This is acknowledgement of the Jumeirah brand’s unrivalled commitment to raising the standards of hospitality excellence.”
Jumeirah Group has secured the below awards:
• Middle East's Leading Luxury Hotel Brand 2020 - Jumeirah Group
• United Arab Emirates' Leading Hotel Group 2020 - Jumeirah Group
• Middle East's Leading All Suite Hotel 2020 - Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai
• United Arab Emirates' Leading Hotel 2020 - Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai
• Middle East's Leading Hotel 2020 - Jumeirah Al Naseem, Dubai
• Middle East's Leading Resort Residences 2020 - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray - Royal Residences, Dubai
• Dubai's Leading Luxury Resort 2020 - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Dubai
• Middle East's Leading Wedding Hotel 2020 - Jumeirah Al Qasr, Dubai
• Dubai's Leading Beach Resort 2020 - Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai
• Abu Dhabi's Leading Luxury Resort 2020 - Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
• Abu Dhabi's Leading Resort 2020 - Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
• Bahrain's Leading Resort 2020 - Jumeirah Royal Saray
• Kuwait's Leading Business Hotel 2020 - Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa
• Europe's Leading Hotel Residences 2020 - Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, London
• England's Leading Hotel Residences 2020 - Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, London
• Germany's Leading City Hotel 2020 - Jumeirah Frankfurt
• Jiangsu's Leading Business Hotel 2020 - Jumeirah Nanjing
• Jiangsu's Leading Hotel Suite 2020 - Jumeirah Nanjing
The complete list can be viewed on the official World Travel Awards website here.
Stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts #StaySafeWithJumeirah and #LiveTheMoment