Dubai, 19 November 2020: The 49th UAE National Day is fast approaching and what better time to come together with loved ones and enjoy special moments together than a collective celebration of unity.
To mark this auspicious occasion, global luxury hospitality leader Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, a company born in the UAE, is paying tribute to its beloved home country with a specially curated list of 49 unforgettable experiences to help residents and guests make the most of the long weekend. From incredible staycation offers to indulgent wellness treatments, delicious foodie experiences to fun-filled family entertainment, Jumeirah is the perfect setting to share this moment and celebrate with the people that matter most.
Here is a roundup of 49 memorable experiences that Jumeirah has to offer over the UAE National Day celebrations…
Time to unwind
Soak up some well-earned ‘me’ time and head to one of Jumeirah’s array of wellness facilities to enjoy exclusive experiences, energising classes, treatments, yoga and more…
1. Start your journey to wellbeing and discover the Talise Spa at Jumeirah Beach Hotel: awaken your senses with a choice of indulgent treatments including body massages, facials and hammams at the luxury sanctuary dedicated to your wellbeing
2. Truly unwind, relax and revitalise your body at Talise Spa in Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s appointed steam rooms and saunas: Enjoy a moment for yourself in one of Talise Spa’s stunning steam rooms or saunas to help improve circulation, lower blood pressure and reduce stress and anxiety
3. Soak up the goodness in a mineral-rich saltwater thalassotherapy pool at Talise Ottoman Spa, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: Relax with therapeutic saltwater pools that will soothe your skin and transport your body to the world of senses
4. Experience the grandeur and majesty of a traditional Turkish hammam at Talise Ottoman Spa: Enjoy an unforgettable experience at Talise Ottoman Spa in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray that will leave your body relaxed and rejuvenated
5. Awaken your body and mind with an Ashtanga Yoga session: Start your long weekend with an Ashtanga yoga session on Tuesday December 1st at 5:30 PM at Jumeirah Al Qasr
6. Practice your yoga poses and meditate at Jumeirah’s Hatha Yoga session, no matter your level: Head to the beach at Jumeirah Al Qasr on Friday December 4th at 8:30 AM for a morning of peace and meditation
7. Build muscle strength and improve your stability and balance with a Sunset Yoga session: Visit Jumeirah Al Qasr and experience the harmonising effect of yoga at sunset on Friday December 4th and Saturday December 5th at 17:30
8. Finally commit to a gym membership and join Dubai’s pre-eminent Lifestyle and Wellness Club, The J Club: Start your journey to wellbeing with the help of Jumeirah Group’s Lifestyle and Wellness Club for world-class fitness, leisure, nutrition, spa and wellness facilities
9. Try out the virtual cycling class at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel: Feel the burn with Jumeirah Creekside Hotel’s virtual cycling classes on Wednesday, December 2nd at 19:00
Quality time with loved ones
Come together with loved ones and let Jumeirah be your setting for lots of fun-filled and unforgettable experiences…
10. Live the Moment with an unforgettable stay at Jumeirah with the UAE Ultimate Staycation offer: Save up to 40% on your stay with unrivalled benefits and complimentary dining across signature restaurants such as KAYTO, Rockfish and the French Riviera Pop-up at Jumeirah Al Qasr
11. Delve into 49% savings at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: Throughout the UAE National Day, guests can enjoy savings of 49% on dining and spa bookings at the hotel, in addition to up to 40% savings on stay bookings with the Ultimate Staycation offer - including complimentary dining and access to Talise Ottoman Spa facilities
12. Enjoy your favourite flicks with Cinema Under The Stars: Check out Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Wednesday 2 December and Friday 4 December to enjoy family fun movies under a blanket of stars. This week’s special movies are Despicable Me and The Jungle Book
13. Try out FoodieKiDS, Jumeirah’s all-new children’s menu that combines varied and wholesome ingredients with theatre on a plate to not only nourish but also appeal to little ones’ creative imaginations: Head over to Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s family Pool or Dhow & Anchor for lunch or Kitchen Connection for dinner where a variety of dishes are available each day. Dishes include Alphabet Soup, Mozzarella Pops, Chef’s Salad ‘Make Your Own’, Lumachine Bolognaise, Mini Roast, Fish & Chips ‘Locally Sourced’, Cookies & Cream, Watermelon Pizza and ‘Mess Me Up’ Eton Mess
14. Book a room at Jumeirah Beach Hotel and enjoy Kids Go Free offer: Children under 12 eat for free at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on a breakfast or half board package
15. Visit Wild Wadi Waterpark for a guaranteed day of fun in the sun: With fun at the top of its agenda, don’t forget to visit Wild Wadi Waterpark which offers more than 30 rides and attractions, 13 of which are interconnected so guests can enjoy a seamless experience
16. Surprise your kids with a full day of fun at KiDS Club in Jumeirah Beach Hotel: With activities ranging from splash fun and face painting to movie time and craft making, there really is something for everyone! All activities take place within the resort and are supervised by our fully trained, professional team.
17. Check in on rescued sea turtles at Jumeirah Al Naseem’s Turtle Lagoon: Visit Jumeirah Al Naseem’s Turtle Lagoon to meet rescued sea turtles before they are released back into the wild
18. Enjoy a family staycation at Jumeirah Mina A’Salam: Book a staycation at Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and enjoy fun filled beach experience ideal for a luxurious family retreat away from home.
19. Enjoy the privacy of your own Royal penthouse at Jumeirah Al Naseem: A high-ceiling hallway connects five grand bedrooms with a private terrace, featuring your own outdoor/indoor fitness studio and 11-metre infinity pool. Delight in complimentary drinks and dazzling views overlooking the azure ocean and Burj Al Arab. After an unforgettable day, indulge in a sensory shower combining steam, aromatherapy and chromotherapy before a perfect night's sleep.
20. Relax and unwind with the kids at Jumeirah Al Naseem: Enjoy a cool and contemporary beachside retreat where kids can enjoy the splash pool and the fountains while you unwind and relax in the beautiful weather, and save up to 20% on food and beverages at Jumeirah Al Naseem
21. Get ready for a fun day of splash and slides at Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Embark on a daycation adventure and visit Jumeirah Beach Hotel for a quality day where kids can release their energy and enjoy the slides pool while you take a dip and enjoy the beach
22. Book a night at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and enjoy free access to Laguna Waterpark and The Green Planet: Surprise your family with a staycation at Jumeirah Emirates Towers offering kids all what’s needed to spend a fun-filled and memorable weekend
23. Enjoy a luxury staycation with your loved ones at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf’s exquisite Arabian-inspired summerhouses: Get ready for the ultimate staycation experience at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf offering you and your family a wide variety of entertainment options to enjoy your day and capture precious moments, including 20% savings on food & beverages, and unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
24. Relax by the pool while your little ones have fun and enjoy the sun at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel: For families looking for an amazing pool destination, head to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel to relax and swim or play with your kids at the dedicated children’s pool
25. Treat yourself with an afternoon of chic and style at Jumeirah Al Naseem’s Al Mandhar Lounge: Experience the best in afternoon tea traditions and indulge in sweet and savoury delicacies every day from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm at the Al Mandhar Lounge at Jumeirah Al Naseem
26. Enjoy an exquisite afternoon tea experience at Mina A’Salam’s Al Samar Lounge: Treat yourself to a special afternoon tea experience every day from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Al Samar Lounge at Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, and indulge in crafted finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones along with a delicious and flavourful variety of vegan options
27. Feel the breeze and challenge yourself with a non-motorised water sports session: Head to Jumeirah Beach Hotel or Jumeirah Al Qasr and enjoy Paddle boarding or kayaking before taking a walk along the pristine private beach
28. Play an energising game of tennis under the warmth of the Arabian sunshine at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel: With four splendid flood lit courts and expert tuition courtesy of CF Tennis Academy, now’s the time to pick up a racket and book a game
29. Exfoliate and renew your skin with Fisho – Feet Spa: Visit Wild Wadi Waterpark and enjoy the first and only place in Dubai that uses renowned fish to exfoliate feet safely and gently.
30. Socialise and enjoy delicious food and drink over brunch with Jumeirah: There’s no better way to bring in the weekend than with a slow-paced spot of socialising accompanied by exceptional food and drink available at KAYTO, Rockfish, Summersalt, French Riviera, Tortuga, Dhow & Anchor and Amala for you to book
31. Enjoy ladies day at Summersalt for a fun beach experience and chilled vibes: Head with your girlfriends to Summersalt on Thursday December 4th to enjoy the pool and great food for a special entrance fee of only AED 100
32. Celebrate with an unforgettable Ladies night at Dhow & Anchor: Head with your girlfriends to D&A on Thursday December 3rd and enjoy a fun-filled night with three free drinks plus 20% off food
33. Test your genius at Dhow & Anchor’s Quiz Night: Head to D&A for the popular Tuesday Quiz Night where you can enjoy delicious food and drinks with an amazing live ambiance
34. Enjoy a relaxed ambiance at Nomad’s newly relaunched Friday Pots & Boards brunch at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel: For those looking for a relaxed family ambiance to kick off their weekend while enjoying delicious food and entertaining live music, head over to Nomad’s Friday Pots & Boards Brunch. Feast on an array of European and International main courses served directly to your table and presented on boards and pots, in addition to an array of scrumptious starters and mouth-watering desserts.
35. Soak up the end of the day with sundowners at Villa Beach at Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Walk into the restaurant on Friday December 4th and Saturday December 5th, enjoy the evening sunset with live entertainment and a selection of snacks while admiring the breathtaking sea view
Exceptional dining experiences
Choose from an array of different cuisines for an exceptional culinary moment at one of Jumeirah’s signature dining venues…
36. Try out Dubai’s culinary hotspot SAL and indulge in delicious Southern European cuisine while enjoying magnificent views: tuck into mouth-watering flavours from the Iberian Peninsula in Spain and Portugal in a contemporary mirrored pop-up nestled on the breath-taking terrace of the tallest all-suite hotel in the world
37. Celebrate the delicious fusion of Peruvian Nikkei cuisine at KAYTO: If you’re looking for a refreshing dining experience in Dubai with unparalleled views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, look no further than Jumeirah Al Naseem’s venue KAYTO serving delicate food shaped by chef Cristian Goya
38. Be transported to South of France’s Cote d’Azur at French Riviera: From St-Tropez to Monte-Carlo, be transported to the culinary glamour of the South of France and discover Jumeirah Al Qasr’s newest dining address French Riviera. At the helm of French Riviera is one of the world’s most innovative chefs, and former culinary pioneer at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah’s Skyview Bar & Restaurant, Chef Kim Joinié-Maurin
39. Experience deliciously indulgent Italian dishes at Rockfish: If you’re craving Italian cuisine then make sure to book at Rockfish, Jumeirah Al Naseem’s contemporary Tuscan seafood restaurant with a menu full of classic Italian dishes overlooking spectacular beachside views
40. Visit Summersalt for a beach day experience paired with delicious food and amazing ambiance: Escape from the week with a day that really gives you everything under the sun; enjoy access to the pool and gorgeous beach, unlimited delicious beachside bites with signature drinks and more.
41. Enjoy exquisite Mediterranean cuisine in a spectacular setting at Dubai’s breathtaking beachside hotspot, Shimmers: Set against the backdrop of spectacular Burj Al Arab views and nestled on the beachfront at Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Shimmers offers the ultimate in casual alfresco dining and the ideal spot to enjoy the refreshingly cooler weather.
42. Get your Mexican vibe on for a deliciously authentic meal at Tortuga: If you’re looking for the best place in Dubai to sample authentic Mexican cuisine and wider Latin American dishes, head to Tortuga at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam Tortuga set in a chic and relaxed setting
43. Enjoy a UAE themed feast at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray’s venue Imperium: Priced at AED 260, Imperium will be serving a locally themed dinner, while guests can delight in a BBQ station and dedicated shisha corner, complemented by live Oud player performances
44. Visit Dhow & Anchor at Jumeirah Beach Hotel for guaranteed fun and delicious food: Make sure to book at Dhow & Anchor, the bright and airy gastropub serving British cuisine and showing live sports
45. Enjoy sophisticated Italian vibes at Villa Beach in Jumeirah Beach Hotel: For those looking to relax and unwind to the sound of the waves, make sure to book at Villa Beach, the chic Italian restaurant serving elegantly crafted dishes from the water
A time for romance
Celebrate your love with an unforgettable romantic experience at Jumeirah…
46. Meander through Madinat Jumeirah’s beachfront properties with a romantic abra ride: With the iconic Burj Al Arab as your backdrop, offer your loved one a surprise romantic getaway for two and take in the stunning waterways by traditional abra
47. Get together with your loved one for a day of romance by the incredible Celeste adult only pool at Jumeirah Al Qasr: For guests staying at Madinat Jumeirah properties, enjoy the beautiful weather and head to the Celeste Pool at Jumeirah Al Qasr, one of the Group’s most enchanting infinity pools
48. Celebrate your love with a relaxing couple’s massage at Talise Spa, Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Surprise your loved one with a full relaxation day and explore an indulgent selection of romantic spa experiences
49. Surprise your loved one with a customised cake from Creations Cakery at Jumeirah Beach Hotel: From artfully prepared traditional cakes like Black Forest and Chocolate Truffle, to custom-made masterpieces designed specifically for your celebrations, Creations Cakery offers the most indulgent cakes to celebrate with your love
Live the moment and make sure to visit Jumeirah over the National Day long weekend to capture memorable moments with your loved ones. For more information, please visit www.jumeirah.com or for reservations, email email@example.com (restaurants) and firstname.lastname@example.org (stays)
Stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts #StaySafeWithJumeirah and #LiveTheMoment