Moving into The Greens with a bang, Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens is the third hotel to open as part of Jumeirah Group’s upscale casual brand launched earlier this year.
Opening in Tower 3 of the Onyx Towers, the hotel is high on design synonymous with other hotels within the Zabeel House by Jumeirah collection; but inspired by New York loft living, with contemporary and yet quirky art and design throughout the hotel, representing the spirit of the Zabeel House by Jumeirah brand perfectly.
The Onyx is a stylish integrated community with three towers of residential, commercial and hospitality buildings, as well as a podium of 32 retail and F&B outlets located in the heart of Dubai.
A hotel to appeal to the intrepid traveler, it is perfect for those looking to stay in a social destination in the heart of new-Dubai, but also able to enjoy the conveniences of a Jumeirah-endorsed hotel, all at a great price.
- 200 rooms and 10 Apartments split across 10 floors, with each room complete with Zabeel House by Jumeirah brand rituals constant across all hotels: SMEG mini bar fridges, Espresso machines, Osme bathroom amenities, SuitePads.
- Bikes, skateboards and rollerblades to explore The Greens neighbourhood yourself (available to rent for free)
- An exploratory map of The Greens, with a knowledgeable team of locals to guide you
- Picnic baskets and menus to enjoy picnics around the surrounding lakes and parks in the neighbourhood
More than just hotel rooms. Designed by LW Design, Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens will also be a community hub for local residents in the catchment area of The Greens: the ideal place for freelancers and entrepreneurs to set up work in the day or for friends to catch up for post-work drinks, dog-lovers to bring their pets to the outdoor areas.
Watch out for:
- Two restaurants: LAH LAH a Pan-Asian eatery and Social Company – a ground floor restaurant with a difference
- Native Club, a new multipurpose sports and leisure club concept open for both membership and hotel guests
- Outdoor pool perfect for a swim, or for sun-worshipping on the quirky pop-art and retro inspired furniture and cabanas
- Two outdoor cinema screens ideal for a chilled movie night close to home for UAE residents, or guests looking to stay in one night during their stay
- Doggie friendly areas ideal for The Greens residents and those wanting some pawsome fun, as well as a kids area, Play House.
- A herb garden growing local herbs as well as classic favourites used in both restaurants
- Co-working spaces throughout the hotel, where local businesses are welcome to spend time working every day of the week
- Lockers to allow freelancers to keep their items safe when out and about for meetings – as well as a business centre with four meeting rooms and its own open plan kitchen for you to make yourself at home (quite literally!)
Inspired by its birthplace, art and design set the hotel apart. With art curated by 17a Art consultants, furniture designed and created locally in Dubai by Tashkeel and a whole host of partnerships with local brands such as Chuk Palu to add to the local flair of the hotel, it is a hotel completely indigenous to its surroundings
Watch out for:
- Art curated by local businesses such as Imad Bechara, with Instagrammable moments at every turn
- Fun, unusual yet sophisticated, the artwork takes inspiration from the Middle East. Unconventionally displayed, there is interactive art, 3D sculptures and locally commissioned pieces, as well as contemporary furniture designed with a Middle Eastern flair in the rooms and public areas
- Eclectic and quirky lighting and accessories, and neutral colour palette of oaks, black metal and white metro tiles accented with playful pops of colour
Explore the neighbourhood: The Greens is located deep in the heart of ‘social Dubai’ – the ideal mid-way stop between popular areas such as Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lake Towers, right on the cusp of Sheikh Zayed Road.
Just across the road from Dubai Media City, Barsha Heights and other neighbourhoods such as Emirates Hills and The Springs, as well as Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residence, the area is both family and dog friendly and is the perfect green escape from the surrounding metropolis. A few steps away from parks, lakes and the Emirates Golf Club, it’s the place to unwind with a book, take a run with your music, or simply catch up with friends who live or close to the neighbourhood.
One of the few Freehold projects on Sheikh Zayed Road, The Onyx is a stylish integrated community in the heart of Dubai with accent on lifestyle, premium interiors, and unobstructed stunning views.
For more information, visit www.zabeelhouse.com
For more information, please contact:
About Zabeel House by Jumeirah:
Born in Dubai, Zabeel House by Jumeirah™ is an eclectic collection of hotels located in the heart of vibrant neighbourhoods in key cities around the world. High on design, low on complexity, the hotels offer brilliant basics and unexpected extras. Set in upscale, casual environments, guests can also expect a touch of the instinctive hospitality that has become second-nature from the creators of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
About the Onyx:
The Onyx project was developed by Ishraqah for Development, a leading UAE developer which has been established as a result of a strategic alliance between Al Zahran Group and Bin Mahfouz Group, two prominent business groups in the Gulf region. Ishraqah and its sister companies have a portfolio of real estate developments and investments worth over AED 5 billion spread across the UAE, KSA and other international markets.
About LW Design:
LW has established a worldwide presence in recent years, with a large number of impressive, award-winning projects coming out of our offices in Dubai, Hong Kong and São Paulo.