Knightsbridge’s ultimate rooftop retreat becomes first UK spa to introduce cutting-edge anti-ageing products and treatment from award-winning scientific skincare brand
London, 23 January 2017: The Peak Health Club & Spa at Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London’s chic Knightsbridge district is to become the first spa in the UK to offer the new Timeless Prodigy skincare products and treatment from revolutionary Spanish skincare brand SKEYNDOR.
Available exclusively in central London at The Peak from 26 January, the Timeless Prodigy range utilises the most advanced anti-ageing technology ever to be formulated in a SKEYNDOR product. It includes a serum, a cream and an exclusive facial treatment. Just 10 other UK stockists outside central London will then offer the range from various dates in February.
Made with more than 25 active ingredients to high concentrations and endorsed by over 130 clinical studies, Timeless Prodigy combines three aesthetic rejuvenation processes:
- Cell Genesis Activators – substances that increase the number of cells, such as damask rose stem cells from France.
- Cell Quality Perfectors – substances such as white truffle extract from Italy’s Piedmont region that protect and restore cell quality and delay their entry into the senescence.
- Cell Functionality Enhancers – substances that enhance the activity of cells, such as kombucha tea.
The Timeless Prodigy facial costs £220 for a 90-minute treatment and includes:
- A welcome, holistic ritual inspired by the techniques of Thai massage, Shiatsu and energy rebalancing to treat neck, shoulders, hands and feet and to promote deep relaxation and wellbeing.
- A detoxifying massage using lymphatic drainage techniques and a champagne jelly elixir to purify the skin of urban pollutants.
- Application of a revitalising, hydrating and regenerating concentrate of damask rose stem cells and natural growth factors to reduce the effects of biological ageing.
- A 3D collagen mesh mask for face and neck to stimulate collagen and firm the skin.
- A final application of a rich white truffle extract cream which is able to activate more than 40,000 anti-ageing genes, as well as illuminating, moisturising and redensifying the skin.
The Timeless Prodigy cream protects, repairs and restructures the skin’s outer layers. With a rich texture and silky application, the cream is ideal for providing care and comfort to more demanding dry and very dry mature skins. 50ml costs £155.
The Timeless Prodigy serum is suitable for all skin types with a comfortable, velvety texture and light application. Providing long-lasting softness and hydration to the skin, the serum gives a luminous finish. 50ml costs £169.
In addition to its eight treatment rooms, The Peak Health Club & Spa features a state-of-the art gym with stunning views across Knightsbridge, 20-metre indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, two fitness studios offering more than 70 classes a week, a full suite of personal training options and The Club Room lounge for post-workout drinks or a nutritious bite.
For more information on The Peak Health Club & Spa or to book a treatment, call +44 (0)207 858 7300 or visit peakhealthclub.com. Follow The Peak Health Club & Spa on Twitter @PeakHealthClub. For more information on SKEYNDOR, visit skeyndor.com/en
Notes to Editors:
About Jumeirah Carlton Tower:
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, is a landmark hotel acknowledged as one of London’s finest. The hotel is noted for its fine dining, exclusive Peak Health Club & Spa and enviable location off Sloane Street – the capital’s most fashionable shopping area. Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers 216 rooms and suites, individually styled with a calm and contemporary feel, together with world-class dining in The Rib Room Bar & Restaurant, Chinoiserie and The Club Room.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, Istanbul, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the new lifestyle hotel brand VenuTM; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM and its global loyalty programme. Future openings include luxury hotels in China, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Oman, Russia and the UAE. www.jumeirah.com
Based in Barcelona, SKEYNDOR products and professional treatments are available in over 50 countries worldwide. With over 50 years’ experience in the skincare industry and a reputation for producing results-based, scientifically pioneering products, SKEYNDOR is the number 1 skincare brand in Spain and is rated as one of the top 15 cosmetic brands in the world. Targeting a wide array of skincare needs, SKEYNDOR’s revolutionary product lines include Global Lift, Power Retinol, Derma Peel Pro, Power C+, Power Hyaluronic, Urban White, Corrective, Clear Balance, Eternal, Sun Expertise and Body Sculpt.
For further information or images please contact:
Director of Communications
Jumeirah Carlton Tower & Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel
+44 (0)207 858 7160