Dubai, 27 March, 2017: Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, one of Mallorca’s most luxurious hotels, has reopened its doors for the fifth season. To celebrate this landmark anniversary, the hotel has unveiled the “5 Years of Luxury” experience, offering the ultimate springtime escape.
The “5 Years of Luxury” experience is priced from 555 Euros and available to book via the website jumeirah.com/mallorca or calling +34 971 637 888.
The experience is a gateway to the delights of Balearic living and includes:
- Two-nights’ accommodation - Just a 35-minute car transfer from Palma International Airport, the stunning hotel is built on a cliff overlooking the picturesque fishing village of Port Soller and occupies one of the most idyllic sites on the island in the heart of the Soller valley, renowned for its orange, lemon and olive orchards.
- A sumptuous dinner in Cap Roig - Named after a delicious local fish known for its bright red colour and intense flavour, Cap Roig is Jumeirah’s exclusive Mediterranean restaurant and enjoys a cliff-front location offering dramatic sea views over the Mediterranean.
- A special 5th anniversary cocktail at the Sunset Sushi Lounge - Step out onto the covered outdoor terrace and enjoy dramatic, 180-degree views of the Mediterranean Sea, the historic Port de Sóller and the world heritage Tramuntana Mountain Range whilst you soak up the last of the sun’s rays. Enjoy our barmen’s cocktail creations and discover the ever-changing colourul views of breath taking sunsets that can be experienced from this magnificent vantage point.
- A 5th anniversary spa treatment at the tranquil Talise Spa - Indulge in a 5th anniversary treatment at the tranquil Talise Spa. This luxurious cliff-top retreat offers a new generation of spa treatments with natural ingredients such as citrus, almonds and olive oil that will transport you to healing, serene state of mind and body.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is built on a cliff overlooking the picturesque fishing village of Port Soller. Just a 35-minute car transfer from Palma International Airport, the stunning hotel occupies one of the most idyllic sites on the island in the heart of the Soller valley, renowned for its orange, lemon and olive orchards. When the hotel first opened, it brought a whole new standard of luxury to the island and as it enters its fifth year, it continues to push the boundaries of new experiences for those seeking to enjoy the best of Mallorca.
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors:
About 5th Anniversary Package:
The “5 Years of Luxury” experience is priced from 555 Euros per person and includes:
- Two night stay at Double Deluxe Room, based on double occupancy
- One special 5th anniversary cocktails per stay at our Sunset Sushi Lounge
- One 5th anniversary Spa treatments (30 minutes) per stay
- One dinner at Cap Roig Restaurant during your stay
- One bottle of Cava per stay
- Upgrade to a Grand Deluxe Room and late check-out (subject to availability)
About Jumeirah Port Soller:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa crowns a cliff overlooking the Port of Soller and enjoys extensive, uninterrupted sea views on one side, and has a backdrop of the Tramuntanas – recently declared a UNESCO Heritage Site – on the other. The hotel has 121 rooms and suites, two restaurants, four bars, two swimming pools and its Talise Spa which is located in its own luxurious complex. Respecting the harmony of the landscape, the hotel is divided into eleven low-rise structures ensuring that visitors experience a truly exceptional and natural environment during their stay. jumeirah.com/mallorca
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, Istanbul, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the new lifestyle hotel brand VenuTM; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM and its global loyalty programme. Future openings include luxury hotels in China, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Oman, Russia and the UAE. jumeirah.com
For further information please contact:
The Communication Group
10 Bloomsbury Way
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7630 1411