London, 24 March 2015: To celebrate the warmer weather as summertime approaches, Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living is putting the children in charge with a special calendar of fun activities and inclusions to be enjoyed throughout their visit. Children can stay complimentary throughout the year, with the bonus of complimentary kids’ movies, cookies, soft drinks and special treats to enjoy throughout their visit.
Located on the doorstep of Hyde Park, and minutes from the city’s best museums, shops, and theatres, Grosvenor House Apartments make an ideal base for an unforgettable family holiday in the capital. For the duration of summer, the concierge team will offer families the chance to share the very best of London with their children.
The concierge team will organise bi-monthly activities offering children the chance to become intrepid explorers. They can try paddling along the Serpentine in a rowing boat, visit the ‘Look Out’ venue in Hyde Park and explore surrounding wildlife.
To begin and end the day in style in their new home away from home, children can enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening tea from the children’s menu. Those arriving during Easter will be welcomed to their residence with an extra-large chocolate Easter egg – large enough for the whole family to share.
With a central location on Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair, Grosvenor House Apartments offer the perfect destination for a family holiday this spring or summer. Combining the refined services of a luxury hotel with the privacy, comfort and generous living space of a contemporary Mayfair residence, the property is an ideal option for families looking for a true home away from home.
- Ends –
Notes to Editor:
- Photos of Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living are available here
‘Children in Charge’ package includes:
- Complimentary accommodation for children when booking a 1 Bedroom Deluxe - Three Bedroom Suite
- Complimentary daily English breakfast for 2 adults
- Complimentary children's breakfast and evening tea from the children's menu
- Complimentary bottle of champagne for adults on arrival
- Complimentary cookies and soft drinks for children
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the stay
- Complimentary children's movies throughout the stay
- From 27.03.15 to 12.04.15 all arrivals will receive a family sized Easter Egg to share
- Bi-monthly activities for children by the concierge team e.g. boating on the Serpentine, Look-Out in Hyde Park etc.
- Available on 1 Bedroom Deluxe to 3 Bedroom Suite categories only
- 1 child complimentary in One Bedroom Deluxe Suite, up to two children complimentary in Two Bedroom Suite and up to 4 children complimentary in Three Bedroom Suite
About Grosvenor House Apartments:
Combining the refined services of a luxury hotel with the privacy, comfort and generous living space of a contemporary Mayfair residence, Grosvenor House Apartments offers a unique experience for both short and extended stays. Managed by Jumeirah Living, the 130 serviced residences range from studio residences to the 5-bedroom Grosvenor Penthouse and offer truly personalised touches for effortless living. Grosvenor House Apartments feature cutting-edge technology, sumptuous finishes and contemporary design to provide guests and residents with the exceptional, world-class luxury service for which Jumeirah is renowned, in a home away from home.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Baku, Frankfurt, Bodrum, Istanbul, London, Mallorca (Spain) and Rome in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the new contemporary lifestyle hotel brand VENU; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme. Future openings include luxury and lifestyle hotels in China, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Oman, Russia and the UAE. www.jumeirah.com
For further information please contact:
Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living Press Office
The Communication Group
Tel: 020 7630 1411