2014 June 02 02:00
THE WORLD’S ULTIMATE INSTAMEET – all costs covered and you’re invited!
Dubai, xx June 2014 – Dreaming of a life of luxury? Dubai’s landmark Burj Al Arab hotel and Instagram account @beautifuldestinations have united to craft the ultimate world-wide Instameet to be held in Dubai; inclusive of private butlers, a helicopter scenic tour and cocktails in the iconic hotel’s Royal Suite.
Globally, anyone can apply for this all-costs-covered opportunity, however only 10 people will get the opportunity to live the experience.
In addition to the heli-tour and white-gloved butler service, The World’s Most Glamorous Instameet includes:- Two nights in an exquisite Burj Al Arab suite- Complimentary dining at Burj Al Arab's award-winning restaurants- Return flights and Burj Al Arab Rolls-Royce Phantom airport transfers
The Instameet will take place 20 – 22 June 2014. Five of the ten attendees will be handpicked by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations while the remaining five will be chosen by the public, based on the popularity of their Instagram image entry.
From 8 to 12 June, the public are encouraged to capture the image that they perceive to be their beautiful destination and post it on Instagram using @beautifuldestinations and #WorldsUltimateInstameet.
Each day the top five images, selected by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations, will be added to @burjalarab, and the owner of the image with the most likes will be added to the invitee list.
The World’s Ultimate Instameet Complete Offering:
• Two nights' accommodation in an exquisite 170 square metre Burj Al Arab suite (valued US$2,500 per night) complete with private butler, Hermes full size bespoke amenities, use of the in-room 24 carat gold iPad, 21” iMac and extensive bespoke offerings
• Once-in-a-lifetime exclusive cocktail party in the Royal Suite • Scenic helicopter tour departing from Burj Al Arab’s rooftop helipad
• Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's Private Beach• Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's restaurants on a complimentary basis
• A La Prairie treatment at Burj Al Arab’s Talise Spa
• Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's leisure facilities including a library featuring world-renowned rare scripts, a royal billiard table, separate indoor mixed and female only infinity pools 150 metres above the Arabian Gulf, a private squash court, personal trainers and avant-garde sea-facing his and hers fitness health-spaces
• Return flights and Burj Al Arab Rolls-Royce Phantom airport transfers
• Private tour of Burj Al Arab’s aquarium and our Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project, the Middle East’s only turtle rehabilitation project
• Private shopping tours with an award winning stylist• Access to Dubai’s biggest social media influencers for top insider tips
More images of Burj Al Arab are available in Jumeirah’s media library http://media.jumeirah.com
Notes to Editors
What is an Instameet?
An Instameet is the bringing together of like-minded people to meet in person, explore and share photography with followers under a unified hashtag (#WorldsBestInstameet).
Why is Burj Al Arab holding an Instameet?
As social media platforms continue to gain global influence, Burj Al Arab believes it is important to embrace new opportunities that arise as a result. Many individual social media influencers have more followers than some of the world’s leading publications. By bringing key social media influencers to experience Burj Al Arab we are able to spread our core brand values and position ourselves as an industry leader.
About Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is managed by Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding. It is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out, reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and private beach. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting venues.
About Beautiful Destinations
Beautiful Destinations is the world’s largest travel account on Instagram. With over two million followers and 76 million likes, Beautiful Destinations has become one of the world’s most influential popularisers of travel photography and a respected source of daily travel inspiration for people around the globe.
Beautiful Destinations comprises of four key accounts:- Beautiful Destinations: 1.5mn followers, 50k average likes per post- Beautiful Hotels: 425k followers, 15k average likes per post- Beautiful Cuisines: 90k followers, 5k average likes per post- Beautiful Matters: 50k followers, 3.5k average likes per post
About Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
For further information please contact:
Burj Al Arab, Marketing and PR Department
PO Box 74147,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 301 7564/7565
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com/burjalarab