2018 March 19 12:00
Discover the Wonders of Jumeirah Al Naseem
Opening its doors in December 2016, Jumeirah Al Naseem has since become the talk of the town. It’s not hard to see why with its modern, spacious rooms, a choice of ten delectable restaurants, a private beach club and even a turtle lagoon.
With resplendent views overlooking the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Al Naseem is the youngest member of the successful Arabian Resort, Madinat Jumeirah’s family of hotels and is also connected to the bustling Souk Madinat Jumeirah, award-winning Madinat Conference Centre and indulgent Talise Spa.
We’ve outlined some of the best features of this unique hotel:
- Summersalt Beach Club - Overlooking the serene waters of the Arabian Gulf, this private beach club is the perfect place to soak up the sun and have fun with friends and family.
- Turtle Lagoon – located in a beautiful inlet surrounded by some of the city’s trendiest restaurants the Turtle Lagoon is the new home for rescued turtles where they recover and gain strength to be released back into the sea. This lagoon is part of Jumeirah’s Turtle Rehabilitation Centre.
- Madinat Theatre – From foot-tapping musicals and mesmerising live performances, to side-splitting stand-up comedy and the spectacular ballet; entertainment certainly takes centre stage at Madinat Theatre. As a Jumeirah Sirius Member you can take advantage of exclusive savings and offers for upcoming shows, click here for more information.
- Dining - Jumeirah Al Naseem proposes more than ten restaurants and bars as well as the eclectic offerings from Souk Madinat Jumeirah, which is only a stroll away. What’s more,the hotel even has its own Culinary Concierge to help cater for any dietary requirements or food allergies.
- Treats for younger family members – Aside from unlimited access to Wild Wadi WaterparkTM just next-door, Jumeirah Al Naseem is also home to our newest Kid’s Club and Family Lounge packed with the latest entertainment as well as a spacious outdoor playground, swing sets and a jungle gym to keep your little ones happy and safely entertained.
- Modern, local and authentic artwork: From the moment you arrive at the hotel you are greeted with impressive artwork and sculpture displays which continue throughout the hotel. The first piece you will encounter is the picturesque stainless steel sculpture, designed by Emirati artist Mattar Bin Lahej, depicting camels running through water, but what makes this piece so interesting is that from an aerial view the piece then resembles the smooth sand dunes of the desert.
Mattar Bin Lahej is also the creator of the beautiful Arabic Calligraphy sculpture behind the reception desk which is a poem written by no other than Dubai’s Ruler, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
So, if you haven’t already, it’s time you discover Jumeirah Al Naseem.
For more information or to book your stay:
Tel: +971 4 366 8888
Click here to turn back to the Jumeirah Sirius main page.