Established in 1933 with a fleet of five aircrafts, today Turkish Airlines offers a fleet of 333 (passenger and cargo) aircrafts flying to 296 destinations worldwide, with 247 international and 49 domestic flights.
Turkish Airlines, a Star Alliance member, has received the following awards for its exceptional services:
- In 2016 Skytrax survey, Turkish Airlines was chosen as "Europe's Best Airline" for the sixth and "Best Airline in Southern Europe" for the eighth consecutive time.
- World's "Best Economy Catering Service", 2010
- World's "Best Business Catering Service", 2013 and 2014
- "Best Business Class Lounge Dining", "Best Business Airline Lounge" awards in 2017
- World's Best Business Class Dining Lounge and “Best Business Class On-Board Catering”, 2018
Miles&Smiles -The frequent flyer programme of Turkish Airlines
The programme was launched in 1989 and today it serves 7 million members around the world. Members can earn miles by flying with Turkish Airlines and Star Alliance’s member airlines, using their Miles&Smiles co-branded credit cards.
They can also earn miles with 84 programme partners including hotels and car rental companies.
The programme offers exclusive privileges to frequent flyer members on board. Depending on the tier of membership, members can avail services like CIP lounges, priority check-in, free upgrades, extra baggage allowance and many other advantages.
Based on the miles earned with Turkish Airlines and Star Alliance member airlines in the span of 12 months, members can apply for Classic, Classic Plus, Elite and Elite Plus cards.
Click here to view the Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles website
(Jumeirah International LLC and its affiliates are not responsible for the content of external sites)