Ahmad Bin Byat is one of Dubai’s most respected and successful corporate leaders, renowned for his business acumen and visionary leadership. As a senior figure in many of Dubai’s leading organisations, Mr. Bin Byat plays a key role in spearheading Dubai’s drive towards the creation of an innovation-based economy.
As well being the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Dubai Holding, Mr. Bin Byat is currently also the Director General of Dubai Creative Clusters Authority and Chairman of du. He is also a member of the following bodies; the Dubai Free Zone Council, the Board of Trustees for Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government and Zayed University, the Smart Government Supreme Committee, the Supreme Committee of Dubai Smart City Project, and the Board of Museum of the Future Establishment.
Mr. Bin Byat has previously held many high profile roles:
- Chairman of the Dubai Urban Planning Committee
- Chairman of the Dubai Real Estate Corporation (Wasl)
- Chairman of the Dubai Education Council
- Chairman of The Consulting Office
- Chairman of the Founding Committee at Aswaaq
- Executive Chairman of TECOM Group
- Acting Executive Chairman of Dubai Properties Group
- Board member in Thuraya Telecommunication
- Member of Supreme Fiscal Committee
- Member of the Supreme Committee for Telecom
- Member of the Board of Trustees for Zayed University
- Deputy Regional Manager, Etisalat
- President of the Dubai Government Excellence Program