Celebrate a fun-filled Easter in Maldives with our Circus! Circus! themed festivities and curated dining experiences hosted by Michelin Star Chef Anthony Demetre at Jumeirah Vittaveli.
From April 1 to 7, 2018, Chef Anthony Demetre will host interactive dinners with wine pairing, showcase his signature dishes at a pop-up live kitchen at the main restaurant Samsara, and invite guests to join him on a sunset cruise with champagne and canapes before enjoying a beach dinner hosted by the Michelin star chef himself. Anthony has more than 18 years' experience working in award-winning restaurants, and is renowned in the UK for opening Michelin-starred Wild Honey in Mayfair. He has appeared many times on the BBC, taking part in the Great British Menu series and Saturday Kitchen live alongside James Martin.
Colourful Easter decorations will paint a cheerful mood, while children are invited to join our Kuda Koli Kids Club in a fun Easter egg roll, snack on bright green or pink cotton candy and lollipops, and attend a vibrant tea party at the Samsara Boardwalk, serving kids' favourites such as chocolate eggs, sprinkled cupcakes, brightly glazed doughnuts, and more.
The Easter bunny itself will stop by our little island paradise to delight kids with goodies and sweets! In the evening, a lavish Easter buffet spread will await guests young and young at heart at Samsara beach, accompanied by a stunning Art of Poi fire show and our resident live band.
Your Easter celebrations could include*:
- Easter Bunny visit for children
- Colourful Easter Tea Party with cupcakes, chocolate eggs, cotton candy and fun decor
- Fun Easter egg roll
- Indulgent Chocolate spa package**
- Traditional Easter dinner buffet** at Samsara
- Family fun water rides** at the Water Sports Centre
The Guest Chef Residency Programme for Chef Anthony Demetre is as follows:
- Sun, April 1: Live kitchen pop-up at Samsara dinner
- Mon, April 2: Wine Dinner at Fenesse**
- Wed, April 4: Interactive lunch at MU Grill**
- Wed, April 4: Live kitchen pop-up at Samsara dinner
- Thurs, April 5: Wine dinner at Fenesse**
- Fri, April 6: An Evening with Chef Anthony at the Royal Residence (Wine Dinner)**
- Sat, April 7: Yacht Sunset Cruise followed by Beach Destination Dinner**
Your stay at Jumeirah Vittaveli will come with:
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool with every villa
- Complimentary access to Kuda Koli Kids Club and activities
- Exclusive access to private, pristine beach or lagoon
- Wi-Fi access all around the resort
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary use of Vittaveli Cycles to explore the island
* These experiences will be available for the Easter weekend from March 31 to April 2, 2018, at Jumeirah Vittaveli.
** These experiences are chargeable and subject to availability.
For more information or to make a reservation please contact us on:
Telephone: +960 664 2020