Celebrate a fun-filled Easter in Maldives with our Zootopia themed festivities and a Pop-up by HIDE’s Michelin Star Chef Ollie Dabbous including the world's most luxurious dining experience.
From 19 April to 24 April 2019, Chef Ollie Dabbous will host interactive dinners with wine pairing and showcase his signature dishes at the main restaurant Samsara. Grand finale of his residency will be a sunset cruise with champagne and canapes followed by an intimate dinner hosted by the Michelin starred chef himself.
The main venue for Chef Ollie's pop-up will be Cuvée, the wine library with panoramic glass walls which also doubles as space for private functions and degustation dinners. Cuvée boasts over 350 labels from select vineries around the world including a number of unique bin end wines.
We will offer the world’s most exclusive dining experience, hosted by Chef Ollie Dabbous. The experience starts with a private jet journey from your home country to the Maldives, accompanied by your own personal butler. A luxury yacht will be waiting for you to take you on a scenic 30 minute journey to Jumeirah Vittaveli where you will spend 1 night in a stunning Infinity Pool Ocean Villa. The next day, a VIP seaplane flight whisks you away to one of the last untouched atolls of the Maldives, 100km away from Male. An exquisite Michelin starred menu cooked live by Chef Ollie will await, set up at a table carved from sand. Spend the night star-gazing from your own private luxury yacht before you return to Jumeirah Vittaveli, where you will spend another 3 nights in one of our luxurious overwater accommodations. Departure from Maldives will be once more by private jet, with your personal butler by your side. The ultimate dining experience is available from USD 500,000 including a 5-night stay for 2 guests at Jumeirah Vittaveli. Email us for inquiries.
On the island, colourful Easter decorations will paint a cheerful mood. Children can dress up as one of the characters from Zootopia and join an island treasure hunt in search for the golden egg. The Easter bunny will stop by to surprise children and join in some of the festive fun! The Easter festivities will end in an opulent spread at Samsara, serenaded by a live band.
Dubbed as one of London's Best chefs and by The Guardian as the most wanted chef in Britain, Chef Ollie worked his way up in some of the UK’s best kitchens with likes of Claude Bosi and Raymond Blanc. Chef Ollie Dabbous opened his first restaurant 'Dabbous' in 2012 to unprecedented critical acclaim. It fast became one of London's busiest restaurants. He released his cookbook two years later, and maintained the Michelin star until he closed in 2017 in order to concentrate on his work as Executive Chef and Co-Owner of HIDE.
Your Easter celebrations could include:
- Easter Bunny visit for children
- Colourful Easter Tea Party with cupcakes, chocolate eggs, cotton candy and fun decor
- Hunt for the golden Easter egg
- Indulgent Chocolate spa package**
- Festive Easter dinner buffet at Samsara
- Family fun water rides** at the Water Sports Centre
The Guest Chef Residency Programme for Chef Ollie Dabbous is as follows:
- Friday, 19 April: Wine dinner at Pop-up by HIDE’s Ollie Dabbous**
- Saturday, 20 April: Wine dinner at Pop-up by HIDE’s Ollie Dabbous**
- Sunday, 21 April: Live pop-up at Guest Cocktail & at festive Samsara Easter dinner
- Monday, 22 April: Four-hand dinner at Swarna, joined by Executive Chef Francis Cornelious**
- Tuesday, 23 April: Wine dinner at Pop-up by HIDE’s Ollie Dabbous**
- Wednesday, 24 April: Champagne sunset cruise, followed by dinner at Pop-up by HIDE’s Ollie Dabbous**
Your stay at Jumeirah Vittaveli will come with:
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool with every villa
- Complimentary access to Kuda Koli Kids Club and activities
- Exclusive access to private, pristine beach or lagoon
- Wi-Fi access all around the resort
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary use of Vittaveli Cycles to explore the island
** These experiences are chargeable and subject to availability.
For more information or to make a reservation please contact us on:
Telephone: +960 664 2020