Celebrate swinging London in Mary Quant style with tickets to the designer's exhibition at the V&A, a 60's lunch and a retro hair style at Sassoon Salon on Kings Road.
Embracing our 1960's heritage, The Rib Room will be reviving popular sixties dishes with a contemporary interpretation. Created by Head Chef Suveer Anand, the three course menu includes:
- The Rib Room classic prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce and romaine lettuce
- Himalayan salted aged duck breast, carrot and orange purée, pak choi and bonito
- Yuzu lemon chiffon pie
Alongside the three course lunch, our Head Mixologist has designed a number of retro cocktails which consist of:
- Broadcast From Sea - lime juice, tequila infused with aonori seaweed and lemon thyme
- Amber Old Fashioned - Zacapa rum, cinnamon infused cold brew coffee and orange bitters
- Have A Dream - Cointreau, banana liqueur, Captain Morgan black rum, lime juice and Peychaud's bitters
- Love Me Do - Tequila, Chambord, Campari
- Spicy Hawaiian - Chili infused vodka, melon liqueur, pineapple juice, lemon juice, coconut cream
For added Mary Quant style, guests will be treated to a blow dry from one of Sassoon Salon's expert stylists.
The complimentary tickets included in the package will give access to the Mary Quant exhibition which will explore the youthful fashion and spirit of the iconic designer.
Available from 6 April and starting from GBP 94 per person. Offer includes three course lunch, 1960's inspired cocktail, blow dry at Sassoon Salon Kings Road and a ticket to the Mary Quant exhibition at the V&A. Guests who wish to not avail of the salon experience can enjoy the lunch, cocktail and ticket for GBP 54 per person.
To book, call +44 (0)207 858 7035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.