With its exclusive Knightsbridge address, Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers unrivalled views of London, setting the stage for your special day. Licensed to host weddings and civil partnerships, the hotel provides a wide selection of elegant rooms that can accommodate up to 400 guests.
Our experienced team of event planners make sure that your vision of the dream day is fully realised, managing every little detail from flowers to catering to DJs. A fleet of cars is also available to take you and your guests to and from the church and to any other venue.
Jumeirah Carlton Tower can be your perfect wedding venue because of the following:
- Elegant banqueting rooms with natural daylight and a conservatory with views of Cadogan Gardens.
- Availability of onsite parking.
- Private entrance to all our venues that provide you and your guests exclusive access to the venue rooms.
- The award-winning Peak Health Club & Spa
- A wide variety of catering choices – guests can select from creative menu options crafted by Executive Head Chef Simon Young or create a personalised menu. They can also select from a list of preferred caterers who will work with the hotel's banqueting staff.
- Banqueting rooms that can be hired on a venue-only basis for cultural and religious celebrations.
- An experienced events management team who can tailor packages to meet your specific requests. All packages are based on a minimum of 200 guests.