As a guest at Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure maximum comfort and convenience throughout. Please be aware of the following policies:
ID Policy upon check-in
Please be advised that all guests including children staying at Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence are required to present valid identification upon check-in which may be either a passport or National ID. UAE Nationals can check-in with either a passport, National ID or a valid UAE driving license.
Kindly note that Living World Trade Centre Residence has been identified as a no fly zone by Dubai Civil Aviation. Therefore, drones are prohibited by law around the premises and may be confiscated by authorities if seen in use, unless the required Dubai Civil Aviation permits are obtained.
- CHECK-IN: From 15:00
- CHECK-OUT: Until 12:00 hours (late check-out available for Sirius members).
- CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS: Children should be under the age of 12 to qualify for this rate when booking.
Additional cots can be provided on request.
- PETS: Pets are permitted on conditional basis.
Pets weighing below 7 kilos are permitted with an additional amount of AED500 for 7 days.
- SMOKING: Smoking in some rooms is permitted. Please request a smoking room at time of booking to ensure availability for your stay.
- GUESTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: We have a number of support services to assist guests with special needs. Please contact our Concierge for more details.
- CREDIT CARDS: All major credit cards are accepted.