WILD WADI WATERPARK™ HARD RULES
The following rules have been put in place by the Dubai Government to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- All guests must undergo temperature screening before entering the waterpark.
- All guests must wear masks at all times inside and outside the waterpark, except when on the actual rides.
- All guests should maintain 2m social distancing at all times, inside and outside the waterpark. Members of a single group (up to 10 members) can be seated together while maintaining 4m social distancing between two groups, however in the restaurants, only up to 5 people per table will be allowed.
- Guests should follow personal hygiene and etiquette before, during and after using the rides. i.e. no spitting in the water, regular washing of hands, cover sneezes and coughs, and shower before getting on the slides.
- Hand sanitisers are placed around the waterpark, please use them frequently to maintain clean hygiene.
- Avoid sharing items that are difficult to clean, sanitise, or disinfect, or that are meant to come in contact with the face. i.e goggles and nose clips.
- Don’t share items such as food, equipment, and supplies with guests from other households.
- Guests with underlying medical conditions, respiratory illness, or chronic diseases must not enter the waterpark.
- Maximum capacity on the rides is 1 person per 4 square meters (density requirement). Guests may be asked to wait before entering the rides to maintain this requirement.
- Parents/Minders/Caretakers are responsible and accountable for their childrens’ behavior in the waterpark area and children must be supervised by an adult at all times to ensure social distancing on the rides.
- Social gatherings of any sort, group events, and parties are not allowed.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Management reserves the right to enforce/change the rules and regulations under the guidance of the government at any time.