Corporate Social Responsibility at Wild Wadi
We believe in being thoughtful and generous, in order to give something back to the community at large.
Here are some of our CSR initiatives:
- A total of 5,256 guests participated, 15 containers of clothes were filled and a total of four trucks were required to collect the clothes and donated to Beit Al Khair Society during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Our annual Swim Around the Burj charity event with Médecins Sans Frontières. In 2014, this helped to raise over AED 240,000 for urgent humanitarian needs.
- We organise a Sun & Water safety programme with over 200 local school partners, plus a summer camp for special needs children.
- We recycle extensively and run a quarterly Beach Cleanup initiative on Dubai’s public beaches.
- We participate in Earth Hour annually by switching off all the lights from 20:30 to 21:30.
- We participate in the awareness of Breast Cancer for the month of October as well as Movember for the month of November.
- We partner with our neighbouring Jumeirah hotels: Mina A Salam Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah on a Turtle Rehabilitation Project.
- We conduct a Wellness Campaign where we focus on our colleagues' health and well being every month.
- We host groups of special needs children every month to experience the waterpark.
- We have special benefits to accomodate guests with disabilities such as parking, admission rates and ride experience. View our complete Disability Policy document for more detailed information.
View our complete Sustainability Management Plan and Environmental Policy document that provides information about our different Corporate Social Responsibility activities in our waterpark.