Tai Chi and Kung Fu: Master Can at Talise Spa.
Join Master Can, a 34th-generation warrior monk of the Shaolin Temple for exclusive Tai Chi and Kung Fu classes in Talise Spa.
Tai Chi is a form of gentle Chinese martial arts performed with a self-paced series of postures or movements in a slow, graceful manner while practicing deep breathing.
Tai Chi enhances immune function, reduces stress and anxiety and lowers blood pressure. Kung Fu teaches traditional Chinese martial arts with an initial emphasis on conditioning, flexibility and self-defense skills.
- Tai Chi group class - 60 minutes, AED 100
- Kung Fu group class - 60 minutes, AED 100
- Zen Meditation class - 60 minutes, AED 100
- Kids and Teens Kung Fu group class - 45 minutes, AED 65
- Private sessions adults – 60 minutes, AED 400
- Private series of six sessions for adults - 60 minutes each, AED 1,500
- Private sessions kids and teens - 45 minutes, AED 300
- Private series of six sessions for kids - 45 minutes each, AED 1,400
Yoga Photographer: Richard Pilnick at Talise Spa
In conjunction with Art Dubai, Talise Spa is hosting its first Yoga and Art photography exhibition with world renowned Yoga photographer, Richard Pilnick.
Richard, who specializes in Yoga Asana and portrait photography will be available for personalized photoshoots during his stay.
Richard has worked with many leading teachers in yoga communities around the world. His works has been exhibited in the National Portrait Gallery in London. He also journeyed to Mongolia to document the first ever Yoga retreat in the East Gobi Desert.
Portraits of the Soul: Richard is partnering on a project with Eric Standop, called “Portraits of the Soul”. Richard’s gift is his ability to capture the essence of being in his portraits. Eric then complements the photograph with his poetry on the guest’s face.
Prices on request.
Date: 16 to 20 February and 16 to 20 March
For more information or reservations, please contact Talise Spa on:
Telephone: +971 4 3666818