The Arabian Resort of Dubai
Set across its own private beach, Madinat Jumeirah Resort is an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah comprises three grand hotels: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam and the newly opened Jumeirah Al Naseem; 29 traditional summerhouses in Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf and 7 Jumeirah Jumeirah Malakiya Villas.
Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens.
The resort also provides extensive leisure and health facilities including Talise Spa and Talise Fitness, as well as Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a traditional retail and dining experience showcasing the best of Arabia.
Located 25 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, Madinat Jumeirah is situated conveniently for access to Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, the Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina. It is also adjacent to Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and 10 minutes by car to the nearest shopping mall.
A complimentary shuttle bus service is available to all guests to the mall and metro station.
Download the Madinat Jumeirah Hotel brochure and Suite brochure.
Explore the Arabian Resort of Dubai here and discover 10 mind-blowing facts about Dubai here.
Madinat Jumeirah Offers You
- Three hotels, 29 Arabian Summerhouses and 7 Malakiya Villas
- Seven Jumeirah Malakiya Villas
- 50 world class restaurants and bars
- 2 kilometres of pristine, private beach
- Five tennis courts
- Traditional Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Complimentary Wild Wadi Waterpark access, Conference and banqueting centre, Madinat Theatre
- Talise Spa with 26 private treatment rooms
- Talise Fitness with high altitude suite and climbing wall
- Sinbad’s Kids Club