Expedia recently recommended our hotel as a place to stay when in Dubai. The article describes the world’s biggest mega structures and the best places to stay nearby with our hotel making the cut. Read the full article 'Listopedia: The World's Biggest Megastructure Bucket List', for holiday destinations on a grand scale.
As a guest at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, our policies are designed to enhance your stay and ensure maximum comfort and convenience throughout. Please be aware of the following policies:
ID Policy upon check-in
All guests including children staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers are required to present original valid identification upon check-in, which may either be a Passport or UAE/GCC National ID.
- UAE Nationals/Residents can check-in with a Passport or National ID
- GCC Nationals can check-in with a Passport or National ID.
- GCC Residents can check-in with Passport.
- Rest of the world citizens can check-in with Passport.
Kindly note that Jumeirah Emirates Towers has been identified as a no fly zone by Dubai Civil Aviation. Therefore, drones are prohibited by law around the premises and may be confiscated by authorities if seen in use, unless the required Dubai Civil Aviation permits are obtained.
Until 12:00 hours (late check-out available for [Sirius] members).
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the required rate for the relevant cancellation & prepayment policy.
For the comfort and safety of all guests, pets are not permitted.
Smoking in some rooms is permitted. Please request a smoking room at the time of booking to ensure availability for your stay.
Guests with special needs
We have a number of support services to assist guests with special needs. Please contact our Concierge for more details.
All major credit cards are accepted.
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East - UK Awards, 2017
- Traveller's Choice Awards - TripAdvisor, 2017 and 2016
- Travel + Leisure India’s Best Awards 2017- Best Business Hotel (International)
- Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor, 2016
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East - Business Traveller UK Awards, 2016
- Green Globe Certified - Green Globe, 2016
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East - Business Traveller UK Awards, 2015
- Green Globe Certified - Green Globe, 2015
- Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor, 2014
- Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame - TripAdvisor, 2014
- Dubai Quality Award - Tourism Sector 2014 Cycle
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East (for the 12th consecutive year) - Business Traveller UK Awards, 2014
- Number Seven for Best Hotels in the Middle East & North Africa - Conde Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards, 2014
- Number 18 in the Top 25 Hotels in the United Arab Emirates '2014 Traveller's Choice Awards' - TripAdvisor, 2014
- Green Globe Certified - Green Globe, 2014
- HolidayCheck Award in the category 'City Trips' - HolidayCheck Awards, 2014
- Number 32 in the 'World's Best Hotels' list - Institutional Investor, 2013
- Runner up, Best Business Hotel - Conde Nast Traveller Middle East Awards, 2013
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East (for the 11th consecutive year) - Business Traveller Awards, 2013
- Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor, 2013
- Green Globe Certified - Green Globe, 2013
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East - Business Traveller Awards, 2012
- 1st Place for ‘Tetra Pak Recycling Campaign’ - Emirates Environmental Group Waste Management Awards, 2012
- Green Globe Certified - Green Globe, 2012
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East - Business Traveller Awards UK, 2011
- Middle East's Leading Business Hotel - World Travel Awards, 2010
- Best Business Hotel in the Middle East - Business Traveller Awards UK, 2010