Residents and Nationals of the UAE have more reasons to enjoy time in Dubai with our exclusive offer at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Treat your family and loved ones to a unique staycation at the ultimate family lifestyle destination and enjoy value additions including:
- 20% off Best Available Rate
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at selected restaurants
- Complimentary dinner at over 60 restaurants*
- 20% discount on brunches and buffet lunches*
- Complimentary unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ and the beach for the duration of your stay
- Complimentary access to Sinbad’s Kids Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access across the resort
- Access to Talise Fitness and Spa facilities
*To see the full list of participating outlets, please go to jumeirah.com/flavoursbooklet
Rates start from AED 1,050++.
For more information or reservations, please contact:
Telephone: +971 4 406 8500
2017 Refurbishment Programme
December 2017 marked the 20th anniversary of Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and in line with our commitment to continue to offer memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests, we are introducing a refreshed look for 175 rooms and suites and upgrades to a number of our most popular guest facilities.
The refurbishment programme that started in May 2017 will shortly be completed as outlined below:
- The Kids Club will re-open in February 2018. Guests will still be able to enjoy the temporary Kids Club facility, located on the first floor of the hotel next to Naya restaurant, open from 08:00 to 20:00.
2018 Refurbishment Programme
A brand new Jumeirah Beach Hotel experience is coming!
Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to be fully refurbished in 2018 as part of an exciting project to bring a new, modern and fresh look to this much loved Dubai landmark. The refurbishment will extend to all guest bedrooms, public spaces, lobby, retail areas, beach and outdoor facilities as well as restaurants and dining outlets. Following on from the initial renovation work completed in 2017, interior works are scheduled to finish by October 2018.
The hotel will stop receiving guests from May 2018 to enable a comprehensive, fast and dynamic transformation with the reopening scheduled for October 2018 in time to celebrate the hotel’s 21st birthday.
Learn about Jumeirah Beach Hotel 2018 Refurbishment Programme