Offering outstanding space and style, the Observatory Suite enjoys floor-to-ceiling windows in the master bedroom, a large private balcony with sublime sea views, and a sociable living area with a fireplace, and dining space that seats eight.
To maximise capacity, the Observatory Suite can be connected to a Junior Suite and a Deluxe Sea View Room.
- Breakfast at Cap Roig Brasserie
- Three private terraces with mountain, port and sea views
- Large, modern style marble en-suite bathroom
- Three private terraces
- Widescreen interactive HD LCD TV
- En-suite music and lights
- Complimentary e-press
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea tray
- Remote controlled temperature, lights and curtains
- Small corner library
- Smart TV with Chromecast capabilities
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Complimentary access to Talise Spa thermal area
- Included wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Unlimited complimentary access to Barbaroja´s Kids Club for children aged 3 to 8. Lunch can be provided upon request for additional fee of 45€ per child.
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Port de Sóller
We offer a rich selection of facilities and amenities to guests at Port Soller Hotel & Spa, although please note that some may incur an additional fee.
View our full range of facilities and services.