Live like royalty in this sky-high palace. Your suite is striking in its classical furnishings with beautiful views of the Ocean and the Dubai skyline. Enter through your private lift, relax in your cinema or library, and enjoy personal service fit for a king.
- 4,000 AED resort credit once per stay
- Exquisite majlis style lounge, library and cinema room
- Personal in-suite elevator
- Private dining room for 12
- Two large dressing rooms
- World class butler service
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Personalised private bars
- Daily breakfast buffet for two in Junsui or Bab Al Yam
- Separate staff entrance with private butler’s kitchen
- Two master bathrooms complete with a full-size Jacuzzi and a separate five-head rain shower
- A set of his and hers Hermès amenities
- Separate guest restroom on the lower level
- Complimentary wi-fi, 21-inch iMac, a range of 42-inch and 32-inch widescreen interactive HD TVs
- Remote controlled environment including curtains, TV, music and lights and a private all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Selection of 9 types of pillows, eiderdown duvets, exquisite Egyptian cotton linen and an ultra-deluxe beds personalised to suit your specific posture preferences
- Access to the private beach
- 24-hour concierge service
We offer a rich selection of facilities and amenities to guests at Burj Al Arab, although please note that some may incur an additional fee.
Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Annual Maintenance:
In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will be conducting essential maintenance from 11 January until 6 February 2020. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will experience full closure and will re-open to the public on 7 February 2020.