Specially crafted for stylish and spacious living for larger groups, this suite has three magnificent bedrooms, three separate living spaces and a grand dining space.
- Complimentary luxury airport transfers to Dubai International Airport
- AED 2000 Resort Credit once per stay
- World class butler service
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Personalised private bars
- Spacious lounge area with separate dining room for six people
- Daily breakfast buffet for two in Junsui or Bab Al Yam or in the privacy of your suite
- Separate staff entrance with private butler’s kitchen
- Three master bathrooms complete with full-size Jacuzzi and a separate five-head rain shower
- A set of his and hers Hermès amenities
- Separate guest restroom on the lower level
- Complimentary wi-fi, 21-inch iMac, a range of 42-inch and 32-inch widescreen interactive HD TVs
- Remote controlled environment including curtains, TV, music and lights and an all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Selection of 9 types of pillows, eiderdown duvets, exquisite Egyptian cotton linen and beds personalised to suit your specific posture preferences
- Access to the private beach
- 24-hour concierge service
We offer a rich selection of facilities and amenities to guests at Burj Al Arab, although please note that some may incur an additional fee.
Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Annual Maintenance:
In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will be conducting essential maintenance from 11 January until 6 February 2020. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will experience full closure and will re-open to the public on 7 February 2020.