Enjoy a suite designed for high society. Watch the tranquil waters flow beneath you through floor-to-ceiling windows, and recline in your two grand and luxurious bedrooms, served by two separate dressing rooms and two private bars.
- 3,000 AED Resort Credit once per stay
- World class butler service
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Personalised private bars
- Two spacious dressing rooms
- A private library
- Separate dining room for six people
- Daily breakfast buffet for two in Junsui or Bab Al Yam
- Separate staff entrance with private butler’s kitchen
- Two master bathrooms complete with a full-size Jacuzzi and a separate five-head rain shower
- A set of his and hers Hermès amenities
- Separate guest restroom on the lower level.
- Complimentary wi-fi, 21-inch iMac, a range of 42-inch and 32-inch widescreen interactive HD TVs
- Remote controlled environment including curtains, TV, music and lights and an all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Selection of 9 types of pillows, eiderdown duvets, exquisite Egyptian cotton linen and beds personalised to suit your specific posture preferences
We offer a rich selection of facilities and amenities to guests at Burj Al Arab, although please note that some may incur an additional fee.