This family-friendly suite offers expansive, luxurious rooms with playful elements designed to keep kids entertained. Ideal for those looking for an elevated holiday experience, with a special foyer, three magnificent bedrooms, a private bar and three living areas.
- In-suite play area for the little ones and entertainment options for teens
- Exclusive kids amenities on arrival
- World class butler service
- In-suite check-in and check-out
- Personalised private bars
- Daily breakfast buffet for two in Junsui or Bab Al Yam
- Separate spacious dining room for six people
- Separate staff entrance with private butler’s kitchen
- Two master bathrooms complete with a full-size Jacuzzi and a separate five-head rain shower
- A set of his and hers Hermès amenities
- Separate guest restroom on the lower level
- Complimentary wifi, 21-inch iMac, a range of 42-inch and 32-inch widescreen interactive HD TVs
- Remote controlled environment including curtains, TV, music and lights and a private all in one printer, copier, scanner and fax
- Selection of 9 types of pillows, eiderdown duvets, exquisite Egyptian cotton linen and an ultra-deluxe beds personalised to suit your specific posture preferences
- Access to the private beach
- 24-hour concierge service
We offer a rich selection of facilities and amenities to guests at Burj Al Arab, although please note that some may incur an additional fee.
Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Annual Maintenance:
In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark will be conducting essential maintenance from 11 January until 6 February 2020. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark will experience full closure and will re-open to the public on 7 February 2020.