Types of Visa:
- Tourist Visa will be issued for a period of stay exceeding 10 days and less than 30 days (cannot be extended).
Guests must make the following applicable payments to Jumeirah Group Properties before any visa applications are made on behalf of the Guests. All payments made by credit card must be made by the Guest; only in exceptional circumstance will Jumeirah Group Properties accept credit card payment by third parties on behalf of a Guest. No cash payments will be accepted.
- All government fees related to the Guest visa application will be charged to the guest.
- Government fees are subject to change.
- Government fees are non- refundable.
Jumeirah Guest Visa Service Administration Charges:
- A charge of AED 300 will be charged to the Guest for a Tourist Visa.
- A minimum two nights stay at the selected Jumeirah Group Properties to be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- In the event that visa application is rejected by the Department of Naturalization and Residence in UAE, Jumeirah Group Properties will charge a Guest Visa Service administration fee of AED 250 to be deducted from the original Guest Visa Service administration fee, the balance of the original Guest Visa Service administration fee and the 2 nights stay at Jumeirah Group Properties will be refunded.
- Jumeirah Group Properties reserves the right to change at any time its charges without prior notice to the Guest.
- Jumeirah Group Properties’ Administration charges, in the event of a No-Show or Late Cancellation, are non-refundable.
- A Security Deposit of AED 5,000 will be required for citizens of the following nationalities: all former CIS countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Cameron, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Morocco.
- A Security Deposit of AED 5,000 will be required for female guests under the age of 25 who are unaccompanied by a relative.
Cancellations of Visa and Reservations
Guests may cancel visas arranged by Jumeirah Guest Visa Service. Government fees and Jumeirah Guest Visa Service administration charges, in the event of cancellation, are non-refundable.
- Visa applications submitted by the Jumeirah Guest Visa Service take approximately 3-4 working days to process (excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Guests requiring urgent visas must contact the selected Jumeirah Group Property directly. Additional fees and charges will apply for urgent applications.
- Jumeirah Group Properties take no responsibility whatsoever to any delays that may arise in the visa application process.
- The holder of online visa must arrive from Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi.
- The holder must leave UAE when checked out from the hotel. A fine will be payable to Dubai Immigration for each day overstayed.
- Guests who remain for a further stay in the UAE following check-out from a Jumeirah Group hotel are in breach of these terms and conditions and their respective Tourist Visa, and may face court action and/or penalties.
- The Jumeirah Guest Visa Service is not available to individuals who are not staying at one of the Jumeirah Group Properties, or to companies that do not have a pre existing credit facility with Jumeirah Group Properties.
- The Jumeirah Guest Visa Service is not available for individuals or companies already in the UAE.
- Guests must arrive on the exact date of the Jumeirah Group Properties reservation. If not the guest must contact the reservations to amend the booking or cancel the reservation and the visa.
- The Tourist Visas are issued by the UAE immigration authorities to the Jumeirah Group Properties on the basis that the Guest will stay at one of the Jumeirah Group Properties during their stay in the UAE and will not extend their stay elsewhere in the UAE.
- Guests who remain for a further stay in the UAE following checking out from the Jumeirah Group Properties are in breach of these Terms and Conditions and their respective Service or Tourist visas and may face Court action and or penalties.
- Jumeirah Group Properties shall report any overstay by guests to the immigration authorities and takes no responsibility for any Guests that overstay in the UAE.
- Jumeirah Group Properties reserves the right not to offer the Guest Visa Service without giving a reason.
- The issue of visas is subject to the sole approval of the Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and cannot be guaranteed by the Jumeirah Group Properties.
- Governmental fees are subject to change and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The issue of a visa does not guarantee entry into the UAE. As with immigration authorities in other countries, entry is at the ultimate discretion of the UAE Immigration Authorities.
- The issued visa becomes invalid if the information on the visa changes. It is the responsibility of the Guest to ensure that visa conditions set out in these Terms & Conditions and by UAE laws and regulations are still valid at the time of travel to the UAE. Jumeirah Group Properties will accept no responsibility for any changes to UAE laws and regulation.