2014 September 03 09:00
Welcome to luxury, welcome to Grosvenor House Apartments
London, 03 September 2014: Guests of Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living can now enjoy privileged access to the best of local luxury, thanks to an exclusive ‘Mayfair Experience’ parcel presented on arrival.
Containing offers of complimentary gifts and special experiences, each element of the ‘Mayfair Experience’ parcel has been specially curated to introduce guests to the finest brands and local establishments located in the heart of the hotel’s stunning Mayfair neighbourhood.
Located on the corner of Park Lane and Mount Streets, the property is set in one of the capital’s most exclusive neighbourhoods where Michelin-starred restaurants rub shoulders with leading boutiques and cutting edge brands. The hotel has now partnered with a range of leading local establishments to offer special experiences and gifts that will epitomise luxury Mayfair living for guests. From welcome drinks, bespoke consultations and exclusive discounts, guests will receive special treatment as they explore the British brands, housed in the beautiful village surroundings of Mayfair.
Offers range from a private guided tour at Floris, to a ‘Made to Measure’ service in the comfort of the hotel by La Perla, and a £100 gift to spend on jeans at Donna Ida. Guests can experience some of Britain’s most outstanding and historic brands, including Mackintosh, Miller Harris perfumer and Bremont Chronometers.
Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living combines the refined services of a luxury hotel with the privacy, comfort and generous living space of a Mayfair residence, offering a unique experience for short and extended stays. With the new exclusive experiences, guests can live like true Londoners, exploring Mayfair’s superlative boutiques and leading brands.
- Ends -
Notes to Editors:
- For more photos of Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living click here
Details of experiences:
- Bremont: Complimentary glass of champagne and tour of the collection
- Donna Ida: Personal denim clinic with Donna Ida Thornton and £100 to spend on jeans
- Floris: Guided tour of private rooms at the store, and home of Juan Floris, on Jermyn Street
- Funky Buddha: Free cocktail on arrival, VIP access and booking priority with a complimentary bottle of Funky Buddha Shots
- Hayward: Guests have the Hayward atelier to themselves and receive a complimentary tie
- La Perla: hand crafted, made to measure service in residence and a complimentary exclusive fragrance
- Mackintosh: 10% discount at Mount Street boutique with a complimentary drink
- Miller Harris: personal fragrance profiling with bergamot tea and Laduree macaroons brought to residence
- Parmigiani: meeting with master watchmaker for an exclusive introduction to Swiss watchmaking
- So Far So Near: private showroom shopping experience with contract prices for purchases
- Tumi: 10% discount in store and complimentary Tumi worldwide adaptor with every purchase
- Van Peterson: 10% discount on all items in store with promotional card
About Grosvenor House Apartments:
Combining the refined services of a luxury hotel with the privacy, comfort and generous living space of a contemporary Mayfair residence, Grosvenor House Apartments offers a unique experience for both short and extended stays. Managed by Jumeirah Living, the 130 serviced residences range from studio residences to the 5-bedroom Grosvenor Penthouse and offer truly personalised touches for effortless living. Grosvenor House Apartments feature cutting-edge technology, sumptuous finishes and contemporary design to provide guests and residents with the exceptional, world-class luxury service for which Jumeirah is renowned, in a home away from home.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
For further information please contact:
The Communication Group
Tel: 020 7630 1411
Visit the Grosvenor House Apartments website