2013 October 28 08:00
‘Suite Finale’ at the Burj al Arab
Dubai, 28 October 2013: Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, has launched the ‘Suite Finale’ promotion – rewarding loyal guests with a complimentary night in Burj al Arab, the World’s Most Luxurious Hotel. Guests who stay for a minimum of five nights in a suite at one of the company’s selected hotels in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or the Maldives will be eligible for the Suite Finale.
Experience the magic inside Burj al Arab from suite-only accommodation, discreet check-in within the room, private reception on every floor, chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce cars and a host of personal butlers - each an ambassador of our unparalleled hospitality. This magnificent destination offers the finest service and facilities throughout.
To be eligible for the Suite Finale package, guests simply need to book five nights or more at one of the participating hotels - Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Jumeirah Emirates Towers and Al Qasr, Dar Al Masyaf, Mina A’Salam at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; and Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives.
The package includes the minimum five-night stay at one of Jumeirah’s suites, daily complimentary buffet breakfast, exclusive private beach access, complimentary access to the Kids’ Club, complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark, complimentary internet access and one night at Burj al Arab.
Notes to Editors:
- Rate includes limousine transfer to Burj al Arab for the last night, except from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, airport pick up to the lead hotel and airport drop off from Burj al Arab. Minimum five-night stay is applicable on all bookings and the overnight stay at Burj al Arab must be the last night.
- Complimentary breakfast applies to buffet breakfast only per person per room at designated buffet restaurants. At hotels without buffet breakfast, the dining outlet is at the discretion of the hotel. Breakfast not applicable to in-room dining orders.
- Offer valid for new bookings only.
- Booking subject to availability and must be made seven days prior to arrival. Rates are payable in local currency, subject to local taxes and service charge. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of booking. Access to Wild Wadi Waterpark is only available for Jumeirah hotels in Dubai.
- Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Cancellation notice period varies seasonally. All cancellations must be received outside of the specified cancellation deadline in order to avoid cancellation charges. Additional nights available at Burj al Arab on Best Available Rates. Availability is based on existing bedding in the Suite and is suitable for two adults and up to two children (may vary from hotel to hotel). Rates are non- commissionable and subject to tax and service charge.
- For photos of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, please visit our extensive online photo library
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
For further information please contact:
Jumeirah Group Corporate Communications
Director of External Communications
PO Box 73137, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com