Dubai, 29 October 2013: Madinat Jumeirah, the luxurious Arabian resort of Dubai, has launched the ‘Suite Finale’ promotion, offering guests the chance to enjoy a complimentary night in Burj Al Arab, the World’s Most Luxurious Hotel.
For a limited time, guests who book a suite for five nights or more in any of the Madinat Jumeirah hotels: Mina A’Salam, Al Qasr, Dar Al Masyaf and Malakiya Villas, will be rewarded with the ultimate in luxury - one complimentary night’s stay in Burj Al Arab. The majestic Burj Al Arab offers 202 lavish suites with discreet check-in and check-out, a private reception on every floor, chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce cars and a host of personal butlers.
This magnificent destination offers the finest service and facilities throughout. Room amenities include a dining and living area, 21-inch iMac computer, pillow menu with 13 pillows and quilts to choose from, a Jacuzzi and walk-in shower.
To be eligible for the Suite Finale package, guests simply need to book five nights or more in one of the 80 suites available throughout the Madinat Jumeirah resort. The package includes the minimum five-night stay in the chosen Madinat Jumeirah suite, daily complimentary buffet breakfast, a luxurious limousine transfer to and from the airport, Rolls Royce transfer toBurj Al Arab, exclusive private beach access, complimentary access to the Kids’ Club, unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park, club lounge access, complimentary internet access and one night in Burj Al Arab.
Notes to Editors:
- Prices for a suite in the Madinat Jumeirah start from AED 2800++ per night
- Rate includes limousine transfer to Burj Al Arab for the last night, airport pick up to the lead hotel and airport drop off from Burj Al Arab. Minimum five-night stay is applicable on all bookings and the overnight stay at Burj Al Arab must be the last night.
- Complimentary breakfast applies to buffet breakfast only per person per room at designated buffet restaurants. At hotels without buffet breakfast, the dining outlet is at the discretion of the hotel. Breakfast not applicable to in-room dining orders.
- Offer valid for new bookings only.
- Booking subject to availability and must be made seven days prior to arrival. Rates are payable in local currency, subject to local taxes and service charge. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of booking.
- Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Cancellation notice period varies seasonally. All cancellations must be received outside of the specified cancellation deadline in order to avoid cancellation charges. Additional nights available at Burj Al Arab on Best Available Rates. Availability is based on existing bedding in the Suite and is suitable for two adults and up to two children (may vary from hotel to hotel). Rates are non-commissionable and subject to tax and service charge.
For more information please visit: Jumeirah.com/mjsuitefinale
For photos of Madinat Jumeirah Resort, please visit our extensive online photo library
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
About Madinat Jumeirah:
Set on a private beach, Madinat Jumeirah resort is an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah features two grand boutique hotels, Al Qasr and Mina A’Salam, accommodation in 29 traditional summer houses in Dar Al Masyaf, conference and banqueting facilities including two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre and the region’s only dedicated entertainment centre and multi-purpose venue, Madinat Arena. The facilities are interconnected by 3km of waterways and landscaped gardens.
The resort also provides extensive leisure and health facilities including Talise Spa and Talise Fitness, as well as Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a traditional retail and dining experience showcasing the best of Arabia.
For further information please contact:
Director of Marketing Communications
P.O. Box 75157, Dubai, U.A.E.
Telephone: +971 4 366 53 66
Mobile: +971 056 2160399