2013 November 10 12:00
Jumeirah partners with Virgin Australia’s frequent flyer programme
Dubai, 10 November 2013: Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, has partnered with Virgin Australia’s Velocity Frequent Flyer programme giving members even more reason to stay at Jumeirah hotels throughout the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Guests staying at any of the Jumeirah properties will be rewarded with triple points - simply book and stay before 20 December 2013 to be eligible and receive three points per $ 1USD spent.
After the promotion ends, guests will earn one Velocity Point for every $1 USD spent on room bookings.
Velocity is the global frequent flyer program of Virgin Australia, providing members with different ways to earn Velocity Points and fantastic rewards. Members can redeem their Points for flights to over 500 destinations worldwide with Virgin Australia and their airline partners including Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, Delta Air Lines and Virgin Atlantic. They can also redeem Points for gift cards, merchandise and much more. To find out more visit velocityfrequentflyer.com
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts have won numerous international travel and tourism awards and are regarded as the most luxurious and innovative around the globe.
Notes to Editors:
- Please quote promotion code VELOCITY when booking
- To earn points please quote your Velocity number at the time of booking or upon arrival/departure of the hotel. A valid Velocity membership card must be produced for Points to be credited. Rate is for room only and rates may differ throughout the stay.
- To be eligible for triple points you must book and stay before 20 December 2013. A qualifying stay is one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, whether you check in or out more than once, at the hotel’s Qualifying Room Rates (generally the standard rate, not a discounted or group rate)
- Points are earned on qualifying stays booked directly with the hotel, including online at jumeriah.com.
- You must register your Velocity number at the time of booking. Points are not awarded for bookings made through third party channels.
- For photos of Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, please visit our extensive online photo library
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
For further information please contact:
Jumeirah Group Corporate Communications
Director of External Communications
PO Box 73137, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com