A Taste of Europe at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Built on a cliff overlooking the fishing village of Port Soller and surrounded by the Tramuntana mountain range, the resort’s appearance promises a true escape – even appearing to float between the sky and the sea at times. This intimate hotel offers a selection of airy sea or mountain facing rooms and suites all with access to their own private balcony or terrace so that guests can enjoy the picturesque views.
The warm Mediterranean climate and the hotel’s glorious natural setting make this the ideal place for al fresco dining and relaxing.
Book any room or suite from 01 September 2014 to 02 November 2014 and choose two of the following benefits to enhance your stay:
- Half day bicycle rental from Port Soller to explore the area with picnics for two people.
- Guide of Soller and two historic tram tickets to visit Soller town (market day Saturday).
- Two cocktails at Sunset Lounge Bar on one evening.
- Two guided walks through olive groves/orange groves with local farmer and local refreshments (group activity).
- One Talise Spa 60 minute treatment with orange blossom essential oils for one person.
For more information or reservation, please contact us:
Telephone: +34 971 637 888