With its exclusive Knightsbridge address, a wide selection of elegant rooms with space for up to 400 guests, and a license to host weddings and civil partnerships, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the perfect stage for your special day.
A private entrance to all our venues gives you and your guests exclusive access, to our venue rooms.
Our experienced team of event planners will guide you through every detail and be there on the big day, ensuring everything from flowers to catering to DJs is just as you want it. A fleet of cars is also available to transport you to and from the church or other place of ceremony.
Why Jumeirah Carlton Tower is your perfect wedding venue
- Address – a licensed wedding venue in the heart of Knightsbridge
- Unrivalled views of London
- Award-winning Peak Health Club & Spa
- Elegant and versatile banqueting rooms with natural daylight including a conservatory with views over Cadogan Gardens
- Five star service from a five star hotel
- A fleet of cars to transport you to and from the church
- Onsite parking available
We invite you to explore our varied and creative menu options, courtesy of Executive Head Chef Simon Young. Of course, we’re always happy to tailor the menu to suit you.
Our banqueting rooms can also be hired on a venue-only basis for cultural and religious celebrations. Choose from our list of preferred caterers and they will have the full support of our banqueting staff.
Our experienced events team can create bespoke packages to meet your specific requests. All packages are based on a minimum of 200 guests.