Central London isn’t known for its golf courses, but many’s the guest that’s improved their swing on our state-of-the-art golf simulator. Join the many professional golfers, coaches and celebrities who have experienced a vast improvement in their game since visiting The Swing Factory.
Our golf facilities are located on the 2nd floor and open to novices and pros alike. For more information, please contact us using the below details.
Improve your swing on some of the world's most famous golf courses.
- Lessons with professional coaches
- Over 30 of the world's most famous golf courses waiting to be played virtually, as well as the driving range
- 10x12 feet (3x3.6 metres) ultra-bright screen, with detailed, true to life visuals
- Dynamic hitting mat created to the conditions of your choice –bunker, rough or fairway.
- Sophisticated trajectory tracking technology calculates the velocity of your ball
- In-depth swing analysis
- In-flight infrared tracking sensors to analyse flight characteristics and help you eliminate that troublesome hook or slice
- Perfect for individual or group use
“Golf’s best kept secret” Hugh Grant, actor and Swing Factory Student
Our approach to learning
Whether you’re young or old, a beginner or a single-figure handicap golfer, The Swing Factory will give your game a boost.
Golf swings and shot making techniques are best learnt away from any distractions at the golf course or range, where the scorecard and conditions can hinder your learning.
Our method is based on a course of ten half-hour lessons, which you can schedule at a pace that suits you.
The Swing Factory not only teaches you the perfect swing but also the key to golf – consistency. Our technique will help you significantly reduce errors and train you to correct problem shots while on the course, so that your round is not ruined by a bad hole and your confidence stays intact.
Watch this Swing Factory video to discover how you can learn with us.
The Swing Factory Coaches
All our coaches must be qualified PGA Professionals before they can even begin to train as a coach.
First, they learn the swing on their opposite or weaker side. This enables them to perfectly demonstrate in mirror image, plus it gives them a genuine empathy for the student and their learning process.
This method of teaching has produced success and instantaneous results for golfers of all ages and abilities for over fifty years. All swing and shot making programs are measured, so your improvement can be tracked. As a result, we can guarantee improvements to your game – and your score.
Glenn Collins - Director of coaching
Simulator Opening Hours
- Monday - Friday at 7:00 - 22:00
- Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 - 21:00
- Monday - Thursday at 11:00 - 20:00
- Friday at 10:00 - 19:00
- Saturday at 10:00 - 16:00
- One 30 minute Swing Factory golf lesson each month (worth GBP 50)
- One 30 minute simulator booking per day (if the simulator is not being used after your allotted time you may continue to use the simulator until the next booking; subject to booking and availability)
- 7 days advance booking for practice
- One month membership (GBP 140)
- Two months membership (GBP 240)
- Three months membership (GBP 330)
- Four months plus membership - Peak members (GBP 60 per month)
- Four months plus membership - Peak guests/non members (GBP 95 per month)
Four months plus memberships are available by direct debit or full payment up front.
For more information, please contact us: