London attracts visitors from across the globe who are drawn to this magnificent capital city's rich cultural, artistic and historical offerings. Our location on the corner of Mount Street and Park Lane is right in the heart of London's exclusive Mayfair.
With Hyde Park moments away there's plenty of space to play outdoors and explore the park. Why not enjoy a family picnic in the park? Babysitting services are also available.
Top things to do in Mayfair
Some of London's most well renowned Art Galleries can be found right on the doorstep.
- Pyms Gallery - Since being founded in 1975, Pyms Gallery has been widely recognised as a specialist in the field of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century British, French and Irish art.
- Gimpel Fils - Since its foundation in 1946, Gimpel Fils has remained dedicated to its founding principle of exhibiting both modern and contemporary artists.
- Mayor Gallery - Founded in 1925, the Mayor Gallery is the leading gallery in London for surrealism, as well as specialising in British and European pop art.
- Royal Academy - Founded in 1768 by George III, the Royal Academy enjoys an unrivalled reputation as a venue for exhibitions of international importance. The Royal Academy provides a continuous programme of internationally acclaimed loan exhibitions.
Mount Street and Mayfair have a wide range of exclusive boutiques to browse. Whether you are looking for clothing, shoes, jewellery, handbags or perfume, you will certainly find it here. Boutiques on Mount Street, just a hop, skip and a jump away include - Christian Louboutin, Balenciaga, Vivienne Westwood, Alfred Dunhill, Marc Jacobs, Bremont and Harrys of London.
World-famous shops such as Harrods, Fortnum and Masons and London's leading department store Selfridges are just a short distance away.
Restaurants and Bars
A plethora of restaurants and bars can be found right on the doorstep of Grosvenor House Suites, with some of London's finest just moments away.
- Scott's - Located on nearby Mount Street, Scott's is well renowned as one of London's finest fish restaurants. Discover more at InsideMayfair.com
- Le Gavroche - If it is the ultimate dining dream you are after, then this two Michelin star restaurant is for you. Owned by Michel Roux, Le Gavroche offers classical French food in the heart of Mayfair.
- Corrigan's - Richard Corrigan's Mayfair restaurant exudes pure luxury from the moment you enter. Corrigan's offers an elaborate dining experience, with a menu specialising in game and meat dishes.
- 32 - Located just off of Grosvenor Square in the heart of Mayfair, 34 has become a modern-day classic since it opened in 2011. Featuring an eclectic menu, there is something for everyone.
Hyde Park and Grosvenor Square Gardens are right on the doorstep of Grosvenor House Suites. With a wide range of activities, there is truly something for everyone to enjoy in Hyde Park; from swimming and boating in the Serpentine to concerts and exhibitions. Find out more about activities and events in Hyde Park and information on the native wildlife and plant species here.
In a city full of hidden treasures and new things to discover, you're sure to find many more exciting things to do in London. If you have a specific question about Mayfair or London, then be sure to participate in our weekly Twitter sessions - #AskJumeirah. Each Tuesday from 15:00 to 16:00 UK time, the concierge teams from the three London hotels - Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living, Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel - will be on hand to answer any questions or give tips and recommendations to help you enjoy your time in London.
If you need more ideas on places to visit, please visit our Things to do in London page, alternatively please contact us on;