Babies and toddlers are of course welcome at Wild Wadi. We wouldn't want your 'little ones' missing out on all the fun.
We do ask that for health and safety reasons you adhere to the following advice:
- Babies and toddlers are required to wear special swim diapers while entering any pool.
- Regular diapers and swimming naked is not permitted.
- Changing of diapers is prohibited in and around any pool area.
- Changing facilities are located in our men’s and women’s changing rooms.
- Swim diapers are available at our gift shops.
- Please do not swim when you or any member of your family have diarrhea.(this is especially important for babies and toddlers wearing diapers).
- Please inform your family not to swallow pool water.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times.
- Management reserves the right to determine whether or not swimwear is appropriate.
Cool during summer and warm in winter, the water temperature in Breakers Bay (wave pool) and Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon (children’s play structure) is controlled all year around to offer you and your kids a fun, memorable and comfortable experience!