Yoga, Tai Chi and Kung Fu
Talise Spa, The Spa for Self Discovery, is the perfect place to start practicing yoga, Tai Chi and Kung Fu. These therapeutic activities help you become more aware of your body's posture, alignment and patterns of movement.
Daily Sunset Yoga
End the day right at Talise Spa Madinat Jumeirah’s ultimate outdoor sunset yoga experience with unrivalled views of the Arabian Gulf and the iconic Burj Al Arab.
- Daily Sunset Yoga Sessions at Al Qasr beach from 17:30 starting 1 October 2013
- All levels welcome
Tai Chi and Kung Fu
Join Master Can, 34th generation warrior monk of the Shaolin Temple for exclusive Tai chi and Kung Fu classes. Tai Chi is a form of gentle Chinese martial arts performed with a self-paced series of postures or movements in a slow, graceful manner while practicing deep breathing. Tai chi enhances immune function, reduces stress and anxiety and lowers blood pressure. Kung Fu teaches traditional Chinese martial arts with initial emphasis on conditioning, flexibility and self defense skills.
- Tai Chi group class - 60 minutes - AED 100
- Kung Fu group class - 60 minutes - AED 100
- Kids & Teens Kung Fu group class - 45 minutes - AED 65
- Private sessions adults – 60 minutes - AED 400
- Private series of 6 sessions for adults - 60 minutes each - AED 1,800
- Private sessions Kids & Teens – 45 minutes - AED 300
- Private series of 6 sessions for kids - 45 minutes each - AED 1,400
Please click here to download our Weekly Timetable and for more information about location.