Talise Spa Visiting Masters
The award-winning Talise Spa, Madinat Jumeirah is proud to introduce celebrated Buddhist yogi and philosopher Winnie Rode as the latest in the Visiting Master's Series.
Adding to Talise Spa's holistic approach to wellness, Winnie will lead stimulating sound meditations and healing singing bowl journeys from Thursday 18 September until Sunday 12 October, 2014. These sessions have a soothing effect and alleviate stress, burn-out, insomnia, joint and muscle pain, tinnitus, depression, and anger. The different sound waves produced by the bowls harmonize he brain and stimulate the body to rediscover its own frequency.
Join Winnie to experience first-hand the guru's techniques, including the famous healing singing bowl journeys:
- 45-minute group mediation: AED 80
- 45-minute individual meditation: AED 500
- Course of three 45-minute mmeditation: AED 1300
- 75-minute singing bowl journey: AED 600
Winnie Rode has taught Buddhist philosophy and mediation for more than 20 years. He began his education a teacher of meditation in a Tibetan monastery as a monk of the Mahayana tradition in India. Today he is a Buddhist Yogi and his teachings are mainly based on the Dzogchen tradition. He is a long-term sound therapist who has authored three books on Tibet, Bhutan and traditional Tibetan medicine. He has regular clients all over the world including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, India, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Uruguay and Argentina.
Tai Chi and Kung Fu
Join Master Can, a 34th generation warrior monk of the Shaolin Temple for exclusive Tai chi and Kung Fu classes at Talise Spa from Wednesday 1 October, 2014. Tai Chi is a form of gentle Chinese martial arts performed with a self-paced series of postures or movements in a slow, graceful manner while practicing deep breathing. Tai chi enhances immune function, reduces stress and anxiety and lowers blood pressure. Kung Fu teaches traditional Chinese martial arts with initial emphasis on conditioning, flexibility and self-defense skills.
- Tai Chi group class - 60 minutes - AED 100
- Kung Fu group class - 60 minutes - AED 100
- Kids & Teens Kung Fu group class - 45 minutes - AED 65
- Private sessions adults – 60 minutes - AED 400
- Private series of 6 sessions for adults - 60 minutes each - AED 1,800
- Private sessions Kids & Teens – 45 minutes - AED 300
- Private series of 6 sessions for kids - 45 minutes each - AED 1,400
For more information or reservations, please contact Talise Spa on:
Telephone: +971 4 3666818